Pranaav one side

Author POV:

As Aieeda went in her cabin she called Riya. Riya was scared to go infront of her because today everyone sensed that she wasn't in good mood. Her aura always hold dominating era. Riya took the name of god and knocked on door.

Riya POV:

"Oh god! Till now she would have got to know about that missing papers too. What to do now. Stupid me! I should have checked the mail thrice...no no no...100 times before sending her." I walking to and fro near my desk. Suddenly one co worker came and said the most horrible things. "Go i guess today you are going to be a victim of her anger."he chuckled and left.
"Huh! It's nothing new. I'm the daily victim of her anger. But today tornado is waiting for me." She cried to herself.
As i went to her cabin i just prayed to god to save me. Soon i knocked the door and with most cold voice she asked me to come. I smiled and greeted her. But smiled fainted.
"How the important files are missing " she asked me in cold voice but wasn't yelling. I was surprised. Not to make her angry i immediately i apologized to her.
"I'm really sorry ma'am. Even i didn't know how these files went missing. But i will soon do something. "
"Better do! I don't want anyone to mock my company especially that Mr. Oberoi. Those files are important for the meeting. I hope u do fast otherwise many are requesting for assistant job. "She glared at me and said the last line on making it headline. I smiled faintly and assured to do as fast as possible.
After coming out of her cabin i exhaled and took deep breaths and cursed her "huh! Jab dekho tab 'many r requesting for assistant job' her fav line...aggrogrant and cold hearted lady huh!!"
"You are still standing on my cabin door and i can listen everything." I heard her saying. I ran out of there and went to my cabin for further work.

PRANAAV POV:

I woke up as sun rays hit on my handsome face. I saw the timing it was 6 in the morning. Then i searched for my jaan and found it beside me only. My days can't start with her. Without using it i feel my days boring.
('dirty mind peoples he is talking about his phone'😂)
I went for my daily routine. Then he went for his gym routine.
(Coincidence! He also has his own gym. But reason here is 'he is a doctor'😅😅)
After that 5 went to freshen myself. Then i headed towards mirror.
"As always dashing! No doubt why girls die for me. Huh!"i praised myself while setting my hair.
"Chalu talaste hai koi aisa tareeka mand hava bhi chale aur chirag bhi jale" i said to myself while looking in mirror.
(Shayari is not mine but really took lot of time to find according to the situation 😅😁)

                                                Pranaav's outfitThen i grabbed my coat and went downstairs

Pranaav's outfit
Then i grabbed my coat and went downstairs. And here is my seeet family.
I greeted and back hugged my ammi as she was busy setting table. "Assalamualaikum ammi!" "Waalaikumsalam" i heard the sweetest voice in the world.
After then my abbu came i greeted him too so he did. Noted my abbu was very open minded and not from orthodox mentality. Afterwards everyone seated for breakfast. While breakfast i saw ammi and abbu exchanging eye contacts and trying to say' you say'. "What happened?" I asked having my breakfast. "Beta!" My ammi said "wo ab tum ek Ceo bhi hai famous cardiologist bhi hai tho ab tujhe shaadi ke bare souchna chaiye isley humare nazar mein kuch rishte hai tho bolega tho"
I was seeing them by my narrow eyes and asked "tho? Ammi maine phele hi kaha hai abhi nii. Waise bhi apke beta ko most handsome and eligible bachelor ka degree itni jaldi expire nii karvani hai. Aalah kasam itni mehant se mili hai yeh degree."i said laughing.
"Aree bhaii kar lee na shaddi hume bhi hamari bhabhi mil jayegi. Kyu Alliyah??" Arkah said putting petrol to the fire like topic. But suddenly i smirked and asked about his today's schedule.
"Waise aaj tera routine kya hai ??"
"Aaj. . Aahm. Wo. Mera appointment hai ek doctor se bss wahi jana hai" he said while gulping.
"Appointment? Kya hua tujhe? Ammi ko le jaa sath mein kya pata kuch serious hoo"i said while smirking in my mind as i exactly knew why he was going.
"Kya? Nahi nahi..mera bss aise hi daily routine check up." He said.
"Routine check up? Kise aur ke pass kyu jana hai jab Pranaav hai hi doctor sahab." Abbu said .
"Nii abbu! Aaj ek meeting hai boards kii tho main nii kar paunga" i said "waise bhi janab kii kisi aur tareke se routine check up hogi" i murmured but said that Arkah could listen to it. And guess what he listened. He chocked while having food. He was glaring at me and found me smirking.
After having breakfast i saw Aaliyah coming down still have in sleep. "Aaieye aaieye maharani ho gayi subah aapki" ammi taunted her to which her cute brows got frowned. To defend her abbu said "aree utth gyi na! Abb uss pyari sii jan ko datto mtt"
"Hnn hn bigad diye hai aap isko pura." Ammi said in her taunting voice.
I went to her my little sweet bunny "Good morning bhaiya!" She said and hugged me. I said "Good morning my buuny" to which she made faces and ran towards abbu. I laughed and then asked "waise Yash (yasir), dadaji and dadiji wapas kab tak aayege".
"Abhi unko 1 hafta lagega. Aacha hai wrna dadi tho jab dekho tab sirf kaam karvati hai yaa tane marti hai "Aaliyah said in her sleepy voice to which abbu smacked her haed lightly. I chuckled and left for my work.
But as soon I entered my cabin i got shocked.

Prologue:
I knew you always only loved me Pranaav.

"Excuse me !!"Pranaav
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HOPE U GUYS ARE LOVING THIS !!
And how are u guyss doing?
plzz follow comment ur thoughts and vote it.
My exams are going on but still i will update it in 2-3 days.
It takes time think but np I'll do as fast as i can😊😊
Thank you for reading till here.❤❤
Bye see u all soon.👋👋