Aieeda daily routine

Aieeda's POV

I woke up panicking and all scared. My breath was uneven. 'Again the same dream. When will it stop? Oh god!!'. I stretched my hair. I turned and took my phone from night stand to see the timing. It was 3 am. I layed down. But no use. I wasn't sleepy anymore. I went towards washroom to wash my face.

When i came back my phone started ringing. I was already frustrated because of that dream . 'Now who the hell called me?'
I said in frustration but as I saw the caller id smile crept on my face
'Assalamualaikum Ammi! Kaise hai app?'
(Greetings!How are u mom?)

'Waalaikumsalam! Bikul thik hai. Tu kaise hai? Aur itne raat kyu jaggi hai?' I heard her voice which always make me forget my stress. She is the sweetest mom. Hnn sabki ammi pyari hoti hai par fir bhi mujhe sirf apni ammi hii sabse pyari lagti hai. I can't imagine my life without her. But then suddenly my mind gets strucked. How did she knew i was awake right now?

'Hum bilkul thik hai. Hnn ammi abhi apka call se neend khul gyi thi.' I of course llied.

'Ammi ho main teri aache se janti hoo tereko jaggi tho tum phele se thi. Ab bata kyu jaggi thi. Kya fir se wahi sapna??' Hser voice held concern.

'Hmm..hnn ammi aaj fir se pata nii yeh khambhakt sapna kab aana band hoga.'

'Beta! Jab tu uss hadse ko dil se hatta nii deti tab tak sapne aana band nii hoge. Yaad hai na tere physiologist ne kaha tha.'

'Hmm ammi aache se yaad hai aur main bhulnee ki khoshish karrahi hoo. Khair yeh sab chore yeh bataye ammi itni raat ap kyu jaggi hue hoo?? Hnn?? ' I changed the topic as i didn't want her to get worrried unnecessarily.

'Hnn..wo hum..aise hi beta ..nind nii aaari thi..' she stammered ofc she is hiding the real reason.

'Aacha aise hi!! Ammi aapki beti hoo chalu abb batao ki itne ratt kyu jagi hai?'

'Beta sach bolo tho teri yaad aati hai. Kab aayegi wapas ??' She asked emotionally.

'Aa jaungi main.' I know she is still not telling the real reason.

We talked for some time then i asked her to go back to sleep.

' Abhi app jao aur jake soo jaye.' I told her.

' Khayal rakhan apna!'

'Assalamualaikum'

'Assalamualaikum 'she disconnected the call.

After her call I was in my deep thoughts about my dreams . Suddenly i came to my senses when I heard alarm on my phone. It was 4 am. 'God dammit!!! Now I can't even go back to sleep '.

Author POV:

Aieeda's mansion

Aieeda's mansion

Aieeda then went for a workout in gym. She has a gym in her mansion only. After all she owns a multinational company. After workout she came back to her room and went to freshen herself. Having a quick shower ahe wore a comfy fit and mov3d towards herbalcony, she sat there and got lost in her thoughts. Once again her thoughts were distracted by her phone ringtone. It was her assistant Riya. By picking the call she said 'hmm. Say what happened.'
' Good morning ma'am! Ma'am the broker tried to contact you. So...what should we do ?' Riya asked her.
'Which broker? ' Aieeda asked in frown.
' ma'am..the one who showed us the land in Delhi.' Riya explained her.
'Hmm..ok contact him.'
'Ma'am today you have the important meeting with Mr. Oberoi'
'Hmm..ok fine . I'll be there in 2 hours.'
Aieeda disconnected her call.

After that she started to work in her laptop. She was frustrated with some missing information. Then only her phone once again started to ring. She was already frustrated without seeing the caller id she picked the call and she yelled on the other side of person.
'How the h3ll these important information are missing. '

'And how the h3ll am i supposed to know that. I'm not ur assistant sweetheart ' the other side person told without yelling.

Aieeda's POV:

When i heard the voice i recognized the voice it was of my most fav person 'my bst frnd Shivi'

'Ooh I'm sorry ! I thought Riya called me.'

'Huh! It means you shout on her like this. Beechari ! Bhagwan sukracha kare uski' she said in her dramatic voice.

'Ho gya tera drama. Tu mereko drama girl khati hai khud kya hai? Huh??'

'Ab kya kare sangat ka asar ho jata hai' she giggled

'Ab bataiyege call kyu kiya ? Agar koi kam nii tho call kat main kaam kari .'

'Abb tumhare pass mere liye samay bhi nii ...oouch! mera dil!!' She again said in dramatic way.

I looked towards my phone and noded my head .
'Aalah kasam ! Kisi din tu pit jayegi'

'Aacha acha sun meri maa ! Mere Bday pe aana hai tereko..aur hnn pouch nii rhi bata rii.'

'Hnn thik aaa jaungi ..ab raakh mereko meeting mein jana hai .'

'Okk bye bye'

'Bye bye'

I saw my wallpaper and smiled it was of our(shivi nd Aieeda)photo. We are best frnds from std 6. We both saw each other in their good to worst days. Supported each other in every situation. She is famous criminal defense attorney(Shivi Aujha) in whole India. She was very kind and sweet hearted person but time changed her ..yes not completely. She is kind but only to her closed ones. She likes to be reserved.

I came back to my bedroom and started getting ready for office.

                                                  Aieeda's outfit

Aieeda's outfit

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys are doing well!😀

Plz vote and comment for another part!!❤❤

Also follow and share if u all like it.!

See u all soon !! BYE !👋👋