Their first romantic dance

(I request you all to play the music while listening this part.)

Aieeda POV:

I heard Pranaav's voice "Will you? "

First i look at his hands which he had extended towards me and then his dark brown eyes.

I smiled and gave my hands.

The lights went dim. He tucked my hair behind my ears and i got butterfly in stomach. His one hand intertwined with mine while the other reated on my waist.I distanced myself from him and saw his reaction. He was looking at me with frowns. Internally, i smirked.

Suddenly he moved his hands behind my back slowly. I saw and found him smirking. The current ran down my spine when i saw him smirking.

He crashed me between his chest and his arms. I tried to move back but his arms were so strong. I looked up and found his dark orbs already looking at me precisely.

He suddenly spined and backhugged me. I felt hot airs on my bare skin. He inhaled my scent and a gasp left from my mouth. He groaned and said in husky voice "Don't wear this dress infront of me again."

I opened my eyes "Why?"

He again spinned me facing towards himself and pulled me by my waist. It happened so fast that my breath stopped. He came towards my ears "BECAUSE. YOU.LOOK. HOT. AND. BREATHE!"

I came back to senses. He went in normal position"Won't you appreciate your patner?" He said while smirking.

I tried to hide my blush so clutched his collars and pulled him to my level. Our faces were just few inches away. I felt hot air on my face. I went towards his ears "YOU LOOK HOT AND. SEXY!". I can feel he was smirking.

I don't know what gotten inside me that i said all that.

After that music stopped and i ran towards washroom to get normal.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Prologue:

"I hate you Aieeda Avali!." Saying this Pranaav threw all the object down from the table."Just wait I'll make ur life a hell."

"Ammi ammi?? Kaha hai aap?" Aieeda

"Welcome back darling!" Unknown

"You?" Aieeda

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I know this story is short. It's just because i wanted the dance scence with music. ❤❤
And the climax is still waiting. So please cooperate till the end of the story.
Thank you guys.
Hope you guys loved it.
Plzz do like it. ❤
Have a nice day.
Bye.😌