Meet with the Divine Being

When she closed her eyes, the woman wasn't aware that she had already died and something was going on with her body that instead of going sent to Heaven, it went somewhere else.

However, something made her body react like it had already gone elsewhere. Something comes to her presence. She looks down at her, lying on the ground, and starts something with a mumbled sound as if someone is speaking.

"...up."

The woman suddenly heard a voice, making her eyes slowly open, and her ears also began trying to perceive the voice better.

"...hey, wake up. It's not your time yet."

Confused by what that meant, her eyes could clearly see who said that and hear that voice better. With her eyes fully opened, a human-like figure of light was in front of her, making the woman try to understand what was happening since the scene in front of her was unbelievable.

Her eyes widened in shock, and she couldn't utter any word as the human-like figure of light began to speak with a mouth formed from its face. It is forming a smile.

"Finally, you're already woken up. I thought you wouldn't since that worries me because some higher-ups took a liking to you."

She was even more confused when she heard all those from the figure before her. However, noticing her expression, the figure then quickly answers her confusion.

"Ah. Sorry for making you confused, but you've apparently died. And this is not Heaven, Hell, or Afterlife but the gate before entering each of them."

"What...?"

She uttered a word in confusion and shock when hearing that. It baffles her that she has died, but she quickly understands why that happened, with her life getting worse every time; that's why her confusion slightly reduced as she began to calm and accept.

"...I see. So I died, huh...? In the end, I died like that, so it's not surprising knowing how the life I got until now."

"You're surprisingly calm and accepting of this."

She smiles when asked like that as she shakes her head before staring straight at the figure in front of her.

"I know someday I will die early like that, so I won't be surprised, but... can I ask you something? Not just one question but maybe many."

"...I feel like I know what it is, but go on."

It allowed the woman to ask, and she nodded as she cleared her throat and then asked the figure.

"Why my life was like that...? Why did everyone dislike or maybe hate me before I died...? Did I do something wrong with them? Please, answer me..."

She sounded desperate when asking that, making the human-like figure of light feel bad, and she decided to answer her questions.

"...sorry, but all of that is recorded in your Book of Fate and Life. It is also necessary for what you would receive after this."

"What...? What will I get now?"

She sounded worried and a bit scared. However, the figure then replied with a reassuring and calm tone.

"Don't worry, you will receive a second chance, and it's full of happiness. You won't be having the same bad life as your previous one. And it's not a lie, but the truth. You can say I'm some kind of Diving Being that works on matters like this."

It said while pointing its finger at itself, shocking the woman when she heard that.

"Divine Being? So... does that mean I will be reincarnated as a different person? As a new person...?"

"That's right. Reincarnated in a different world, just like any isekai novel that you know, but this time, you can even go to the fictional worlds. You'll also get some cheats to ensure your new life will always lead to happiness. You might encounter some problems, but I don't think it will be something you can't solve."

That left her speechless as she couldn't say anything about it. She knows this is an excellent opportunity for her, and if she chooses it, then another life for her that will be lead in happiness and basked on it will be there for her.

And then she remembers the proverb she always uses for it.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade..."

She mumbled before a convinced and determined expression showed on her face since she already knew what she would do. This is an opportunity that she shouldn't waste and let go of since she might never have another one if possible; that's why she will choose to take it.

"Alright, I'll take it. Please, allow me to be reincarnated so I will have another life with happiness always around me."

A happy smile formed on the human-like figure of light's face when hearing that good answer from the woman.

"Well said. I thought you would reject it, which worried me and almost scared me. I don't know what I should do if that happens."

"That's understandable, and I won't pass up this generous chance that will be the most amazing gift I receive. There are a billion or more humans on Earth or in my world, so earning this chance is like a one-time lottery that will last a long time for me. I don't know how many people earned this, too, but I'm so lucky to have earned it."

She said all those words to the figure in front of her, who nodded in agreement since it is fortunate for someone to get a chance to get reincarnated or have a new life in another world, especially if they are given some fantastic or inhuman ability to back them up.

"Good answer. Now, shall we begin the preparation?"

That made the woman blink and slightly confused.

"Preparation?"

"Yes, preparation. I'll let you choose what cheats and life you want through some of these sheets to make it easier. They have everything you might need, and you won't be given so many limitations, which means you can do whatever you want with it."

The figure said before that a large, long table with many paper sheets materialized. It surprised her a bit, but she quickly calmed after a second and took some of the paper when the figure gestured to her with "Go on" to look at them.

"I see... so I can choose as many as I want from all these for my new life?"

"That's right. Now, take your time and don't rush it since we don't want to make any mistakes again. After all, it's your precious second life."