Chapter 5 - Deep thought

With her beloved first wife, Morgan Le Fay, still in her arms being carried lovingly while having their flawless and beautiful figures exposed Artoria and Morgan shared a brief loving and passionate kiss before both women left their bed so they could continue the affair or in others word their sex more as they haven't yet satisfied because one round of lesbian sex isn't enough for them. No, they haven't yet had another mindblowing sex other than rubbing each other lower region—Morgan still didn't have a taste of Artoria's futanari cock for today in all of her holes.

The sight of Artoria Pendragon and Morgan Le Fay being so lovey-dovey as if they're really and actually in love with each other would give some people who are aware or know the story between them left in confusion as in the Arthurian Legends they are hostile against each other. It is surely an odd sight that anyone would see but it's because of the result of the interference of Artoria Pendragon who is a reincarnator from another world that became the figure known as Artoria Pendragon and has changed some part of history's timeline in another.

That's right. It's because Artoria Pendragon is a reincarnator and was given a chance through tutorial to alter that part of her history which led her to have Morgan Le Fay as her first wife and Mordred Pendragon as her first daughter and second wife. Not only that, the blonde King of Camelot or the former, also has a second daughter named Baoban Sith who becomes her third wife. It might be an incestuous relationship that was always seen as immoral but that concept itself couldn't be applied to Artoria since she passed it through without any trouble as she can always do that, and even Morgan gave her permission to do such an affair that should be continued.

"It is also one way to ensure the purity of our Pendragon's bloodline, My King, so I shall and always allow for such thing applied and continued to. We should let our Pendragon's bloodline not decline and continue to flourish."

Those were the words spoken by Morgan to Artoria a long time ago during the time of the tutorial and hearing her first wife and in response to that, the blonde king then also does that since she also has no problem with it; after all, Artoria loves the idea of incestuous relationship if it only for her and having a huge harem at her side. She might be greedy but that's what makes her human or how she still has some humanity inside her, unlike her Saber self who always tries her best not to be human and gets rid of all her emotions just for being a perfect King.

"I'm having no problem if you try to claim as many wives as you want but please remember these two things, My King; First, I will be the one who manages your harem. And second, give them the equal affection and treatment you have like you did to me."

When Morgan says those, it's clear that she is very different from the Morgan that Artoria knew from her time in the previous life she had. After all, Morgan Le Fay she knew wouldn't be behaving like this but in response to her first wife's words, Artoria understood completely and would do what she told her since that would always be Artoria's intention from the start. It might sound impossible but there's nothing impossible for Artoria, especially this one, unlike her other counterparts or selves.

'Compared to my other versions, I probably league ahead of them... not that I'm being arrogant or overconfident but I felt like it's the truth. Though... could I win against all the Servants in this timeline easily?'

The last part of her thought makes Artoria think deeply since she doesn't know exactly how strong she is if somehow she got into a situation that force her to fight all the Servants in the Fourth Holy Grail War. She hoped such a situation wouldn't happen since that is so troublesome but if it occurred, then Artoria would have no choice but to face and defeat all of them. Especially Gilgamesh that could be the most troublesome since she has Ea and Enuma Elish. Countering Ea would be a challenge for her but it's not something that makes her surely lose; Artoria herself believes it and because of that, she might be interested in fighting with one of them to prove how well she will against them.

'I hope all of the abilities or skills I have is enough if I have to face all of the Fourth Holy Grail War Servants, especially Gilgamesh, if it 1 vs 7 but if I get help from all my girls... then it's without a question that my side would be the winner. Not only do we have numbers, but also quality so without a doubt we would win.'

Artoria thought with confidence while she carried her beloved first wife in her arms to the bathroom as their next place to continue the sexual activity and bonding between the two women. The reason why Artoria chose the bathroom is that not only they could have sex there, but Artoria and Morgan could also wash themselves at the same time, which is convenient for them since they could get as dirty as they want in the bathroom while having sex and doesn't have to worry about cleaning their bodies over and over again. Moreover, they are also already naked, which is more convenient and makes sense for them to choose the bathroom as their next place for sex.

After entering the bathroom, Artoria gently put Morgan down and as if she knew what her beloved husband or King's intention was, the grey-haired Queen then adjusted her body in a position that would ease Artoria when she decided to penetrate Morgan's genital and core with the blonde King's member while she putting a seductive smile.

"Now, My King, please yourself with the flesh of mine. Do at you will like what we've always done."

She told Artoria with her back against the wall, her legs spreading wide and her fingers trying to spread her beautiful pussy wide as it makes Artoria easy to see it. Seeing that, and in response to Morgan, a warm smile flashed on Artoria's face before turning into another seductive one and she then activated [Futanarification] and cast it on herself, causing a third leg or male genital which is in its erect state with 16 inch or 40 cm length and 10 cm or 25 cm thickness were appears above her female genital.

"Don't worry, My Queen, I will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896