Drowning in lust

Seeing her first wife in that kind of position, without waiting another time, Artoria then thrust her dick inside Morgan's wet and warm fold. Both women were moaning as soon as their genitals make contact with each other, especially Morgan who could feel how her inside was filled with Artoria's monstrous cock and tightened herself, clenching so hard on the thick and hot meat inside. It's big and long while also thick and hard but it is something that Morgan loves, especially from her beloved 'husband'.

"Ah! You are inside me again, My King...! My womb is happy to welcome yours again!"

Morgan's moaning in delight as her wet folds clenching more to Artoria's cock despite the blonde king still hasn't made any move and just buried her entire length deep inside of her wife's deepest part. And that itself makes the grey-haired Queen squirt out her juices while wearing a euphoric expression on her face. The sensation of Artoria's cock penetrating and burying deep inside of her womb caused Morgan's womb to be thrilled and filled with joy, which is why the squirt from her pussy wasn't stopping and the amount was so much. It's like a broken water hose that can't stop spraying out.

Seeing how her first wife reacted like that just from having her pussy and womb penetrated, Artoria leans towards Morgan's ear and whispers something with her voice while her hands on Morgan's hips, holding them tightly so the grey-haired Queen won't fall.

"No matter how many times we have already done it, you're still good, My Queen. It makes me want to do this every day without stopping or breaking, indulging and drowning in lust to satisfy ourselves."

Despite saying that, Artoria has already done that every day since she and everyone came to this world. She was always satisfied and never found having sex with her women to be boring or anything like that. No, maybe the words satisfied weren't right... since Artoria also still desires to find another new woman to be the new addition to her harem despite she already has so many of them. She might be not suited to be called King if she meets her other counterparts but Artoria doesn't really care since she already bears the title "King" despite it being just a simulation.

The thought of having another child with Artoria makes Morgan's happiness rise rapidly as she can't wait for that to happen again. She had already given birth to Mordred and Baobhan Sith but she has no problem if her 'husband' tells her to do it again since Morgan loves Artoria and Artoria also loves Morgan.

After keeping her cock inside Morgan for a minute, Artoria then told her wife, "I'll move, My Queen," and started to move her hips with slow and gentle movement first. That start of movement from Artoria makes Morgan slightly shocked and her love juices keep spraying and dripping out onto the floors which became a small puddle with how much it is.

Even though Morgan and Artoria have already had sex so many times, it still overwhelms her how good Artoria is at fucking and her cock is also delicious to her mouth; both upper and lower mouth. When Artoria moves her hips at a slow and gentle pace, each time her cock went in and out of Morgan, it's somewhat slimy because of how wet her first wife's pussy is which makes it easier for Artoria to continue pounding her first wife.

"I always can't get enough of tasting your body, My Queen. It is superb and makes me addicted. You and the girls are magnificent, priceless pieces of me that I never thought would abandon."

"Don't worry, My King. We will do everything to satisfy you."

She says that as she looks behind and kisses Artoria in a passionate kiss. They shared a passionate kiss while Artoria's hips continued moving, pounding Morgan while slightly increasing the speed and pace that made the loud sounds of their skin slapping together. Their kiss then went up as they used tongues, dancing with each other's, satisfying each other while their burning desires were still within their bodies. Their tongue intertwined, entangled, then claimed each other as they deepened the kiss to a further level, causing their breath to become heavier and more.

And trying to help her 'husband', Morgan also moves her hips in synch and rhythm, causing both Artoria and Morgan to 100% synch with each other as their hips move together. Morgan's breasts were jiggling and milk was spraying out from her nipples, hinting that her arousal increased even more and how her wet fold and womb clenching so hard on Artoria's huge, and long meat rod that kept going back and forth inside and outside of Morgan.

"Good god...! Your inside is warm and slippery, My Queen! It's sucking so hard as if you don't want me to leave!"

"Yes, My King! My entire body doesn't want to be separated from you! Please satisfy yourself with my body!"

The two women keep exchanging salivas through the passionate and deep kisses they share while their hips slap against each other skins, producing a very loud sound that can be heard through the entire house. Artoria and Morgan moaned in pleasure as their arousal keep increased at unbelievable speed while their genitals were throbbing with excitement because of the stimulation.

Artoria's cock and Morgan's pussy throbbed so much as if they were about to reach the climax and ejaculate their loads as their moans keep becoming louder.

"My King! I'm about to cum! Please, give me your genes!"

"Me too, My Queen! I'll pour it! I will give you my seed and make you pregnant!"

After the speed of their hips movement became wilder and faster than before, Artoria then gave a last thrust before her cock poured out her semen inside Morgan, passing through her pussy and reaching the womb, which makes Morgan's back jolt in pleasure and joy when she felt that as her pussy squirting out another monstrous love juices.

Their first round of sex was ended. However, despite how their breaths become harder and heavier, the looks that they have which are still far from satisfaction give them another energy as they smile and capture each other's lips in a deep passionate kiss before they continue to have another round of sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896