Chapter 7 - New day

People are normally only capable of lasting for around eight hours when they have sex. However, that's not applied to Artoria Pendragon, as she can even last for a year whenever she has sex with someone, and even last a decade if she's horny enough. Her stamina is something beyond human or even divine being, it almost makes her like a goddess or maybe beyond that. However, she also sometimes can make herself exhausted anytime she wants, which is weird but she definitely can do that.

The reason why she can last a decade whenever she is horny to have sex is thanks to [All-Fiction] she has, which is the same as the one from the original [All-Fiction] owned by Kumagawa Misogi. Because of that ability, she can apply the function to erase the concept of exhaustion from her or more like extend her stamina so she can last for a decade. If she wants to, even she can erase the concept of magus, Servant, or anything in the world she lives in now which is Nasuverse and around the timeline of Fate/Zero.

After having sex with her first wife, Morgan who was left exhausted and lying in the bed unconscious with seems satisfied face after Artoria gently covers her body with the blanket, the blonde-haired King of Knight—already bathed but still naked—left her room and walk around the house without any shame showing her beautiful naked body and futanari cock.

After all, why would she feel any shame to show her body, which is something that can be defined as perfection as if it was sculpted by gods themselves? Not only that, but she also shows her body in her own house, which is something she always does and every resident of the house already witnessed, so things like this are normal for her and everyone in the house.

As soon as she left her room, the first person her eyes saw was Takagi Yuriko, the mother of Takagi Saya and one of Artoria's wives. Yuriko is a beautiful woman with a slender figure and long, light purple hair that wears her hair down and has it much shorter in the front and pushed to either side of her face and purple eyes.

 Yuriko is a beautiful woman with a slender figure and long, light purple hair that wears her hair down and has it much shorter in the front and pushed to either side of her face and purple eyes

"Ah! Artoria-darling!"

Yuriko claimed happily with affection as she saw her beloved Artoria, who approached her and planted a kiss on her lips, which was responded to by the purple-haired woman with another kiss. Their kiss escalated quickly from a normal loving kiss to a full passionate deep kiss with the sounds of their lips smacking each other could be heard loudly.

Yuriko wrapped her arms around Artoria's neck, and the blonde wrapped hers around Yuriko's waist, making their bodies press each other, and so did their breasts before they continued their kisses which became deeper and passionate. Their tongues were also in play as they intertwined with each other, drowning in lust, while also exchanging salivas before Yuriko's eyes rolled up as if she felt an ecstasy and shouted with her lustful voice, "I'm cumming!", which makes her to cum, as her whole body ejaculating from that kiss only.

Yuriko's face blushed hard while her breathing became heavy and seeing that, as their kiss stopped Artoria put her hands on Yuriko's cheek, caressing them before she said something to her.

"We can continue it later, Yuriko. You know that, right?"

Being asked kindly by her beloved 'husband', Yuriko nods obediently and sends a loving gaze to Artoria as she understands that since they can have all the time for fun later. Artoria always stays true to her words, so Yuriko and everyone will always believe her and that sense of trust in the blonde King of Knights is unshakable.

"I understand, Artoria-darling. We have so many things to do for today, right?"

"Indeed. We have so many things that we should do, especially today."

What Yuriko said is that something related to the timeline of the world they have lived in. It's the year 1986, the exact time when Illyasviel von Einzbern was born in Germany where Irisviel von Einzbern and Emiya Kiritsugu currently lived in. And also the reason why Artoria know what day they talked about today is because somewhat she suddenly got some knowledge about this world. It feels like... some High Entity or higher than that giving her that kind of knowledge but she also somewhat felt something missing from her.

'I still don't know why but... I feel something missing... like, memories...'

Artoria might worried about that missing thing she felt. However, everything aside from that is alright and fine for her. She also felt happy every day without anything she had to worry about. Although she has to, since today is the big and important day in the world and timeline she lived in.

Shaking her head, and snapping her thoughts from that, Artoria and Yuriko then started walking somewhere while the blonde king said something to her purple-haired wife.

"Yuriko, correct me if I'm wrong, but do we make preparations for what will happen today and from now on?"

While her former subjects in her former Kingdom of Camelot may regard her as the Perfect King, someone like Artoria also will have the time to forget things in her mind. Of course, she always told them that but her subjects themselves still regard Artoria Pendragon as their Perfect King of Camelot.

And hearing that from Artoria made Yuriko shake her head in response to that question.

"I don't think we are, Artoria-darling. As what you've told us about this Holy Grail War that will be the Fourth will happen, we won't interfere with them that much since I don't think we gain some benefit by helping some of them like that."

"You're right. Our existence here might change them but we don't need to act as their savior by helping them or anything."

What Artoria said is true indeed. Helping the key people in this world would bring nothing for them. Why? Since Artoria already has everything and she just happened to be here because it's the world where she can obtain her second life. She just wants to enjoy the things here and might do whatever she wants. It's like some sort of vacation for her and everyone here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896