Tutorial for the new life

After being in her new body and identity as Artoria Pendragon, the short-haired blonde king then transported to somewhere instead of her chosen destination, it's another white space that is similar to the previous one she had just been there. That made her confused before it added more confusion to her as a floating word read as 'Tutorial' appeared above her.

"Tutorial? What does that mean—"

[It means a necessary part to make you the full-fledged Artoria Pendragon, my King]

Before she finished her words, a female synthetic voice suddenly came to her ear and startled her, and knowing what that meant, instead of being shocked Artoria then quickly understood what it was implied as she could also understand and agreed with that.

Doing a light nod and smile of understanding, Artoria looked at the floating word above and said something in response.

"Understand. Then, by all means, please start the tutorial so I can be Artoria Pendragon 100%. If it was essential for my growth, then I wouldn't complain and would do the task as it said. This is such a precious chance that I shouldn't miss and this means my journey has yet to start with this. I'll diligently finish the tutorial from the start to the end."

She said with determination in her eyes and hearing the response from that female synthetic voice.

[Understood. Then, the tutorial will start to commence in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... and... 0. I pray that you will achieve your great success, my King.]

Artoria nodded and she got transported again to the tutorial plane. The place she was located is something that she didn't expect as it is the recreation of Artoria Pendragon Lancer's history from before she took the Sword of Selection and Golden Sword of the Victorious, Caliburn.

Since Artoria knew what happened and the 'Divine Being' already assured her that her new life would always lead to happiness, no matter what she did then everything would always result in happiness and less tragedy so she wouldn't suffer the same tragedic and drama life of her incarnation, Artoria Pendragon Lancer.

With that determination, she took the Caliburn and became known as the next King of Camelot. The history of her life as Artoria Pendragon Lancer then afterward continued and played differently with everything is different. For example, instead of married Guinevere, Artoria marries her own sibling Morgan as they love each other but Morgan agrees that Artoria should have a harem since she is a King and that's needed, having Mordred as her official and genetic successor as Artoria can make herself a futanari without the help of Merlin, not only Mordred but Artoria also has Baobhan Sith as another daughter; both Mordred and Baobhan Sith loves their 'father', Artoria, so much to the point they will marry her and be her wives too.

Everything in the tutorial worked out, especially with the revelation of Artoria being a female and accepted warmly and openly by her citizens who didn't treat her the same as her canon self as Britain became the most successful kingdom full of happiness before all of it ended as it just a mere tutorial that shape Artoria Pendragon as the worthy king material.

After everything in the tutorial ended, Artoria Pendragon's eyes suddenly opened as she woke up and saw a familiar ceiling and one of her beloved wives, Morgan le Fay that is beside her naked. Not only Morgan, but Artoria herself is also naked and that puts a smile on her as she gives her beautiful wife and sister's soft hair a caress stroke before kissing her cheek which slowly opens Morgan's eyes.

"Wake up, my Queen. It's already 08.35 AM."

She said to her lovely wife and Queen, whose consciousness slowly returned with her eyes also opened, then seeing her beloved King and husband made her smile sweetly before letting out a cute yawn and greeting Artoria with the usual 'greeting'.

Putting her lips forward, Morgan sealed Artoria's lips and started to kiss her which was responded to by her blonde king by giving the grey-haired queen a passionate and loving kiss. They kissed more and more intensely and deeper while also using their tongues, intertwined and tangled with each other, drowning in pleasure that slowly built up within their bodies that being so close with each huge breasts and nipples pressing and rubbing together.

As their tongues intertwined and tangled with each other, the deeper the kiss they shared caused some of their drool of salivas to slip out of their lips, and how their bodies became heated up due to the sensation and arousal that quickly rose within their bodies. Their pressed nipples were hardened and rubbed against each other, causing both pussy to start becoming hornier as the arousal increased, and how they hugged each other tightly as if they don't want to be separated.

Both women, the King, and the Queen, were driven and consumed by their lust as they didn't stop at doing what they did. In their minds, they just want to satisfy their sexual drive and desire while also satisfying their partner. Their body heat became increased and their pussy juices wetting the bedsheet they shared, causing a small pool of the love juices there.

As if they were thinking the same, Artoria and Morgan slid their fingers to their partner's nether region and gave it more drive, pleasuring both pussy even more by playing with their partner's clitoris that makes them shudder and flinched in pleasure.

More and more of their arousal got higher as their bodies became extremely sensitive. The sounds of their lustful and steamy kiss became so loud that they didn't install any soundproof barrier or anything in the room or home they had since they didn't need to and let other residents of the house know everything.

As they keep pleasuring and satisfying each other, both women suddenly feel their climax about to come which makes them shout louder.

"My Husband, I'm about to cum...!"

"Me too, My Wife! I'm cumming too...! Let's come together...!"

With that in their minds, Artoria and Morgan's pace became faster. Their tongues explored and sucked each other so much as their salivas overflowed and mixed, their love juices keep flowing out of their pussy, and how their sensitivity became much higher and increased more.

"I'm cumming...!"

With that final cry, they shout so loud, both Artoria and Morgan then reach their climax, causing a large amount of love juice to squirt out or more like splash from their pussy to the bed of their bedroom.

However, instead of being exhausted, Artoria carries her beloved wife—Morgan's body—in her arms in the princess-carry style while they are still fully naked without any clothes covering their beautiful figures as the blonde king said to her queen.

"Good morning, My Queen. Shall we continue our affair?"

Being asked that question, Morgan displayed a sweet and naughty smile as she nodded in agreement.

"Of course, My King. I'd love to continue our affair."