15~Drama (under editing)

𓆩♡𓆪
Radhe Radhe,Radhe Radhe,
Kada beda shyama na,nanna kadege node gelathiye...
Kadhe Kadhe,Kadhe Kadhe,
Ninda dari na dhina,khana nina palu odathiye...

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Author's pov

The smile on Kian's face fell as his gaze landed on the man who turned him into a villain in his love's eyes.

If eyes could kill, Avi would probably be 6 feet down the ground.

"Ki, please give it back na, if someone sees it won't look good-" Ruani who ran to Kian froze as she noticed a man in a mask before her.

Just then, a voice interrupted.

"Ruani, Shivansh nana is asking where his medicines are." Kashvi yelled.

"Oh yes, the medicines." She palmed her face before muttering "I'll take care of you later.." to Kian and walking back.

Kian tightly clutches the dupatta in his hands and forces his lashes shut. This was his only peace right now.

Before he could realize anything,Kain felt arms pulling him into an embrace.

"Whatsup bro, it's been so long and you're acting like I'm an unknown." Avi spoke heartily as if he were the most irreproachable person.

Avi's word acted as a fuel to Kian's wrath. He was tempted to throw a couple of punches and beat him to death on the spot.

Instead, he maintained his calm and pulled back, forcing a fake smile on his face. "Yea long time no see, I almost forgot you." He replies before patting his shoulder.

Kian wasn't the type of person who'd get into rage, fight or make controversies. He liked dealing stuff his way.

Kian stared into Avi's eyes as his smile lifted into a proper smirk.

Attacking him directly would do no good, it would worsen the situation. He couldn't risk it when it involved Ruani in it.

Like a parasite that doesn't just weaken the host, but consumes it entirely, I'll break him down from the inside until there's nothing left but his shadow in the ruins of what he once was. He thought.

Avi smiled unaware of things that took place in Kian's life. He was glad, believing that he had ruined every ounce of happiness in his life. Especially the one related to Ruani.

"So wanna go out for lunch? Let's fill in each other about our lives." Kian suggested walking alongside him.

"I wish kinny, but I just returned from Dubai, I still have some work. Over the weekends probably?" He asked and Kian nodded in agreement.

"Alr then see you." Kian gave him side hug.

"You too." They bid goodbye and walked in the opposite paths.

As they did, a proud smirk adorned their face. Neither of them knew what was running in each other's mind.

But one thing was for sure, either of their complete existence would be destroyed. If one had to be in peace, the other had to be crushed down. There was no way both could draw breath on the same land.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The sun hung low in the sky, all the birds were flying back into their nests and so were people wrapping up their works.

The elder Thalari and Kumars were occupied in a family talk and the youngsters along with Kian were out in the varanda playing cards.

Shrinkal, Satvik,Kian,Ruani and Kashvi a circle and a deck of cards in the middle. A
Few packets of chips, cookies and juice bottles beside them

Shrinkal glared at the card Satvik passed and then at him unsatisfied before throwing it on the ground and picking another one from the deck.

He bit his lower lip frustrated and passed the card to Ruani.

Ruani's eyes glowed as soon her eyes fell on the card. Trying her best to maintain her lips in a thin line, she quietly picked it up and joined it with the others, replacing the odd one.

She then passed it to Kian before hurling the set cards on the ground. She grinned ear to ear realizing that she had won it for the 5th time.

The quartet sitting around her sighed, flinging their cards on the ground watching her do her Little happy dance.

Unknowingly a smile etched on Kian's face. Though he despised losing, his heart fluttered seeing her graffitied.

"So,so,so, y'all finally accept that no one can beat me in this game?" She raised her brows beaming with pride.

"Unfortunately yes." Satvik said, laying back on the grass.

"Let's play something else?" Shrinkal asked.

"Something fun, but what?" Kashvi replied, glancing at everyone.

Kian shrugged his shoulders and averted his gaze to Ruani with his eyebrows raised.

"I know!" A voice interrupted them.

Everyone turned around to find a woman and a man standing at the gate.

Ruani's smile widened and she stood up running towards them.

"Sania! Kai!" She squealed side hugging both of them.

"Shri,viki,kash, these are my colleagues I told you guys about- Sania and Kairav ." She introduced them and turned back, "Sania, Kai, this is my elder brother Shrinkal, Satvik and my cousin Kashvi."

They exchanged greetings and settled down.

Satvik's gaze didn't didn't seem to leave Sania. Her beauty had enchanted him more than anything ever did. These actions didn't go unnoticed by Shrinkal who cleared his throat, snapping Viki out of his daydream.

"S..So what's the game about?" Satvik asked Sania, flustered.

"Drink and dare!" Sania Exclaimed watching everyone knit their brows.

"Okay so we basically sit in rounds with stacks of alcohol around us.It's like truth or dare but with a twist. Basically you roll the bottle and who ever it lands on should do their dare."

'well that's literally truth and dare!' Kian wanted to scream but was cut off by her.

"But here comes the the twist,you need to take a shot of alcohol." She finished and everyone co-oed.

"Sounds fun!" Kian exclaimed and others too agreed.

"But I don't think we have any alco-" Kai interjected before Shrinkal could finish his words.

"I do, it's in my car." He smiled proudly, not letting the moment ruin.

"You guys came prepared?" Satvik looked surprised to he replied, "not really, I always some bottles in my car."

"The elders?" Ruani questioned. There was no way they could drink.

"My house." Kian suggested.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

A few minutes later all 7 of them had settled down on Kian's terrace.

"So ready?" Sania asked and everyone nodded.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Hey!

{Word count~ 1914 excluding my rant}

Vote if you want update 🔪

Hope you enjoyed the chapter !

~ Love Rani <3