!

Soooooooooooo

The chapter is almost ready however I have my UTs going on rn so I won't be able to update for a while.

And the second is,I have another book 'Disorted Desires' which is on pause and under editing. And I can't decide on the the cover.

Is it good or should I change it? And also check out the intro and aesthetics to see if it interests you

Is it good or should I change it? And also check out the intro and aesthetics to see if it interests you.( Prologue is under editing too)

And nowwww, comes the main part. Can you guys do me a favour and engage on ny reels on insta? Please ? The reach is going down every damn day, the reels that got least 1-3k views now barely go above 200.

Next, if anyone's interested in handling Kian and Ruani's insta acc (and other character accs too) please dm on insta asap.

That's it for now ig,also I thought of giving you all a nickname but can't think of any (Ik there's barely any engaged readers but how many ever there are,I love you all.)

Didn't actually want to post this because I felt so many notes between the chapters, readers may not like it abd loose interest in the book but I had no choice.

Anyways bye now, don't forget to interact<3 🎀