~6~

Niharika Pov:-
It's been 5 weeks since me , Shivi are meeting 🤝 . Our bond like we are mother and daughter.

We are playing alot today . For a moment I FORGOT that I was tensed about something.
But now I am tired of playing.

I was thinking this when SHIVANSH said"Shivi let's go . I have a meeting, I will drop you home on the way".

Shivi said"I don't want to go ".

She said this and ran towards me and hugged my leg .
I got down to her level and said"Bacha what happened why don't you wanna go home?".

She said"I want to be with you ".
I said"But bacha apko ghar toh Jana hoga .

She said" No mumma I don't want to Leave you.

I said " What, What d-did you say Shivi"?

She said "Mumma I don't wanna leave you".

I was shocked after listening that she said me Mumma. I gaze towards SHIVANSH. He was looking more shocked then me .
Then his and mine gaze met we both stared at each other .

Then he spoke,"Shivi what are you saying ? How can she be your Mumma,? Let's go home ,you are not well I think.

Shivi didn't listen to him . She hold my leg more tightly. I pick her up and then she starts crying.

I asked" What happened swety? Why are you crying?

She said" I don't wanna go .

He said " Shivi it's not a joke . Come here .

I said " Shivansh,stop saying to her she is a kid .

He said " She is my daughter I can handle her.

I said " I know she is your daughter but atleast talk politely. She is a kid .
Agr vo Jane se mna kar rhi hai then why are you forcing her?

He said " Now you are interfering in my matter"

I said " I know but if you will do wrong in front of me .I will interfere in your every matter.

We were arguing and suddenly we heard her crying voice . I got down to her level and hug her and said" Bacha you don't wanna go then you are not going ".

Shivansh Pov:-
I was too shocked when Shivi called her Mumma but little inside I was feeling good but I don't know why

We were arguing and suddenly she started crying . I saw how Niharika was tackling her.

I think , I should listen Shivi .

I said"" Shivi I am sorry. PLS forgive me , you want to stay with her . NO PROBLEM.

Shivi hugged me after listening this . I was shocked, happy, overwhelmed
This is the first time she is hugging me .

Niharika was looking at me . I then pulled her from hug.

She said " Can she be my mom? Pls

Me and Niharika were again staring at each other like we are finding answer what to say yes or no .

I didn't know at that time what to say but I said "yes"
Shivi started jumping and dancing and then hug Niharika .

Then I aske Niharika " Sorry Maine tum s-se Bina puche ha kar di ?

I don't know why the hell I was stuttering.

She said" Hmm it's ok. Ab agar ha kar hi di hai toh matlab Shivi aaj mere sath rahegi?

He said . " Ya If you don't have problem then and Can I also stay with her ?
Actually, I never leave her alone at someone's else house.

I said " I completely understand and Ya I am fine with her and your staying.
As long as she is happy,I don't have problem because now . She gave me the right of her mom.

He said" ok then let's go "
I said " but you had a meeting na ?
He said " Yaa but I postponed it . I have no problem " .

Me and Shivi sit in the car and Niharika was on her Scooty and we were following her.

We then reached her home . She rang the bell and some male open the door.
I think he is his brother . Rehaan was saying that she has a brother.

Niharika Pov:-

We three reached to my house and Bhai opened the door and then I remembered I forgot to inform Bhai about it.

Bhai was shocked but he let them get inside first .

I said " Pls make yourself comfortable. I know the house is small as per your convenience but ....sorry.
He said " ohh it's completely ok . I don't mind . I will have to make a call.

I said " ok".

Bhai dragged me towards the kitchen and bombarded me with questions like what are they doing here? Why are this hour?Why she is calling you mom? Etc..

I make Bhai relaxed then tell him the whole story .
He then said "" But still you agree to be her mom?

I said " I agree to be her mom Bhai , not that Akadu's wife . So calm down. And please make something for us to eat .

Bhai said "ok"

Then I came outside and saw SHIVANSH was sitting beside Shivi and scrolling phone.

I got suprised like a min ago he was wearing suit and all and now he have night clothes in his lap . Just in a sec.

Waah  Niharika tu bhi pagal hai vo rich Banda hai obviously.

Then Bhai came and asked them What they want to eat and Shivi said she wants to eat Noodles. And we all agree with her

Then SHIVANSH said" Can you tell me where can I change my clothes?

I said " oh ya sure pls come this room you can change here ."

After some time we ate our dinner and
Bhai said" Nehu and Shivi will sleep in her room and Shivansh you can sleep in my room.

We agreed and Shivi was running in the house and shouting.

She then went to my room and Shout calling me . For a moment we all get scared hearing her shouting. Me and SHIVANSH ran to the room and see her grinning and she asked me " Mom is the little girl you in that photo?.

Me and SHIVANSH looked at each other and laughed because for a moment she scared us that something happened to her but she called me just for a photo. Silly girl.

Then I answered her " Yes bacha it's me.

She asked " Who is standing behind you?.

Then Bhai said " It's me ".

Then she said." Mom pls will you show me all your  photos and tell stories about them.

I answered "yes , obviously bacha "

And that's how we all sit together telling her about my and mine childhood memories and photos and SHIVANSH told his and Shivi's .

Time flies like that and Shivi slept on my lap . SHIVANSH carried her and make her laid straight on the bed and then he and Bhai left from my room .

While going he looked at Shivi then me and then we stare at each other and then I assured him with my smile that , Shivi will be safe with me .

A/N:-

Well.... I know you will find it a little boring but staring parts maybe like this but real seen will start after some parts like it .

I hope you like it .
You are not voting yaar . It's not fair .

Thank you
Bye buddies.