~10~

Author Pov:-

Author Pov:-
Shivansh dropped Niharika and Manveer at home and he directly went to his mansion to check upon Shivi .
He saw her sleeping on her dadi's lap so he left from there without saying anything and went to his office.

He was in a bad mood today so everyone in the office was so scared to even make a mere mistake. He was typing furiously on the key of his laptop though he was working but his all mind was on Niharika,on her problems,on her tears.

****
Niharika made her brother ( manveer ) lie on the bed and close the door and went to her room and sat on the floor with the support of the door while hugging her knees ,her sobs were filled in the room . She was thinking about today's all incident about her brother,his treatment,his dream,and somewhere about Shivansh.

After crying for an hour. She gather some courage and went to the bathroom for shower and while looking herself in the mirror with  puffy eyes, red nose ,tear stricken face she smile sadly on her destiny and went to the shower.

After showering she came and changed into her purple night dress and went for sleep on the small bed but sleep was nowhere in her eyes , after processing so many thoughts she drifted to sleep.

Next day:-
NIHARIKA woke up and did her morning routine and went to check up on her brother and found him sleeping. So she woke him up for his exercise , as they both daily went to the nearby garden for his brother yoga . They both went in the garden and did their yoga and came back home.

After coming , Today Niharika made the breakfast instead of her brother and she made parathas - which were too salty and don't know of which country's shape she made , juice for her brother and coffe for herself because this what she knew how to make.

But in this funny part today no one complaint, nor argue or made fun of each other instead they both were eating silently or we say Manveer was eating silently besides her efforts to make him laugh. She was upset because it's the first time in this home that they were eating like this. She was upset but she thought to talk her brother later after coming from hospital.

After doing breakfast. She gave him medicines and drop him to the orphanage so that he can relax his mind there with children and she went to hospital
On reaching she asked a nurse " Hey can you tell me is Dr Harshvardhan Mittal is free? " She asked.

" Yes he is free and is in his cabin " Nurse answered.
"Oh thanku " Niharika said.

She then move towards the Dr cabin and knock on the door and hearing a come in she went and sat on the chair.

" Are you Niharika right?" Doctor ASKED
"Yes doctor " Niharika answered
"Umm.. yesterday nurse told me that you were waiting for me in the cabin but I was gone for the surgery, sorry for that inconvenience." Doctor said.
" Oh No , doctor it's okay afterall it's your duty and I was waiting to ask about my brother's health and about his treatment." Niharika said.

" Ya, actually studied his report again and as I told you earlier that he has a Choroid Plexus Tumor and after reading his report and x-ray, I found that he is on 3 Rd stage and in this stage he will be having severe nausea, vomitting, blood vomit, irritation , blurred or double vision, sleeping problems or most difficult seizures." Doctor said.

"What doctor seizures too ?  NIHARIKA ASKED
"Yes seizures "  Doctor said.
" Oh my god... And what about the treatment?" Niharika asked
" About treatment....as I said we need to do his surgery as soon as possible because the time is ticking for him and about the surgery cost it will take 12 lakhs " Doctor said while leaving Niharika in a big shock because it's impossible for people like them to have 12 lakhs.
" What doctor!!!" She said while standing and tears were flowing.
" Pls sit down. I know it's a heavy amount but it's the cost actual and you have only one month to pay it so that after this month we can strst his treatment because sooner the surgery will done,the chances of surving will be high and if you can arrange the money" in this month then it will be good too" Doctor said .