~11~

Author's Pov:-
They both drove to Niharika's house .
They both reached and rang the doorbell. Manveer open the door. He was surprised seeing Trisha here . As soon as Trisha saw manveer she hugged him and was complaining him that he didn't tell her about his health.

"Sorry,Trishu " Manveer said
"Hmm , This time I am forgiving you" . Trisha said
" Okk but where is my little bunny" Manveer asked to Trisha.
" He is in the car sleeping , wait I will wake him up" Trisha said
"Arreee why are you disturbing his sleep. He must be tried from his vacation." Manveer said
" Ohh He is sleeping for 4 hrs . It's better to wake him up or else he will not sleep at night. You wait. "Trisha said and move towards car and woke her child Aditya (( their story will have another book) . Aditya ran towards to Manveer and Niharika.

Manveer carry in his arms and move inside and both the girls also went inside.
" Mumma you no told me that we ale coming hele to mamu" Little Aditya said
" Ohh sorry mera bacha " Trisha said.

" Oye you little, sirf apne mamu se milna hota hai ,masi se nhi " Niharika said while fake angering.
("Oye you little, you only have to meet your mamu not masi ha ")

{Mamu means--the brother of one's mother, maternal uncle.}
{Masi means--- mother's sister, maternal aunt.}
[ You must be thinking Trisha is Niharika's bestie not sister but they share a bond of sister and you will see it in Trisha's book ]

"Sorly masi , me no forget" Aditya said while pouting.
" It's ok " Niharika said while giggling with Trisha

They all spent their time with each other enjoying and playing.
Soon it was night time now.

Niharika's POV:-
It's good now that Trisha is here to support me . We are enjoying each other's time and it's amazing.
Atleast Aditya shifted our minds to his blabbering, playing and photos of vacation.

Soon it was dinner time and now Trisha is here so i don't have to make dinner nor anyone will be able to eat my food .

Me and Bhai made Trisha agree for her staying here with us till surgery. Now it will divert bhai's mind too.

But she is still not agreeing for that job and I know that she will not agree and she will tell Bhai if I force her more . I have to do something else and I know what I have to do and I will do it tomorrow evening.

Next day -
Niharika's POV:-
Finally it's morning.New morning always give new rays and hope .
Now let's take bath fast and woke Bhai up .
" Bhai chalo " I said.
" Where are you going" Trisha asked
" Actually doctor said Bhai to do exercise and I don't want to leave him alone . So I take care of his yoga and exercises . You should also join ,chal chalte hai " I said
"Aree nahi yaar not today, this vacation made me tired. I am going to take rest for some more time.You and Bhai go"Trisha said .
" Ok you take rest. Chalo Bhai jaldi " Niharika said

Manveer comes in his gym attire.
Me and Bhai went towards park and usual did our yoga and went back to house . I drop Bhai home. Till then Trisha was also ready to go . We both bid bye to Bhai and kissed Aditya cheeks.

I am going to restaurant and Trisha is going to back for money . As we discussed it already at night that she will share her money too and we will be try to do different jobs.

Flashback:-( yesterday night)

We all were on terrace and talking about our life's.
Then we started talking about which jobs we can try and apply on some restaurant jobs and Trisha applied to Library job .
" Tomorrow I will go and will Withdraw money from my FD." Trisha said
"No yaar you shouldn't" Manveer said.
" Why can't I"? Trisha said
" Because.... You have Aditya and his education to deal with if you will give your money to us then what will you do for him" I said.
"Yes , Nehu is right . Try to understand " Manveer said
" Try to understand? You both are telling me not to help my brother and sister and leave them in their situation. That's what not we made promise Nehu " Trisha said standing up from her seat because of anger.
" Trishu it's not like this , we are tensed about Aditya future and --"
. Manveer got interrupted by Trisha
" Tensed? You are behaving like now I am not your sister --" Trisha got interrupted by me.
" No yaar it's not like--" This time Trisha interrupted me.
" Then what it is ? I called you both brother and sister not only for the sake of name or for my use . If a sister can't help her other sister and brother. Then why I am here. I know you care and are tensed for me and Aditya but I can earn money for Aditya again but I have one brother. You forgot how you both helped me when I was pregnant with Aditya. So now pls and I don't want any arguments . Bye good night " Trisha said. And goes towards room

( Flashback ends)

I drop her to bank and I was trying to make her understand again but I know angry Trisha is dangerous so it's better to be quiet.

I also went to restaurant and started doing my work.

Soon it was evening and it was my time to do something
" I am going . Bye " I said to one of my mate who also reciprocated it with a wave .

_____________________________________
I am going towards a club A prostitude club .
I know I am doing wrong but it's necessary for my brother . I didn't even picked my shivi's call nor I picked of SHIVANSH, Bhai . They both called me twice but I didn't because I was feeling guilty and was not going to meet Shivi too.

I entered the club talked to the manager and he said me to wear a dress which was too revealing and I was thinking to go back.
"No you have to do it " I said to myself

" You are too hot and sexy you will get someone wait at the bar and start dance " Manager said

I went towards the bar started dancing and everyone was seeing me and it was making me hell uncomfortable and someone touch my breast . I jerked from him being shocked and tears gather in my eyes too but I didn't allow them to flow .

Suddenly he came and yanked me on his shoulders and I tried to get out of his hold but he was strong and suddenly he spank my butt and shiver ran down my spine.

" You are prostitute na ,then behave like that and be quiet" The man said .

Afterall he is right I am here for this and it will give me 1 lakh as I am in VIP section.
And now even if I want to go back he will not let me.

The next moment he opened the door with his leg and throw me on the bed which causes me to bounce on it . I was too afraid . Tears were started flowing but somehow I was still controlling .

He was stroding towards me with predators steps and suddenly .......

Her dress Author note:-That's all for today I hope you will like my all sweet gulab jamuns

Her dress
Author note:-
That's all for today
I hope you will like my all sweet gulab jamuns.

Please vote , follow and comment.
Don't be just silent readers