~13~

Shivansh Pov's:-

"Why this girl never listens to anyone? Is this a joke ? She just went without telling anyone anything and here she is  fainted because of crying . How can she even think this?"
I thought while staring her face while still driving

By the time we reached, doctor was also there
I took her to my room. Thank god maa and shivi already slept or it would be a problem to handle them.

I lay her down on my bed and covered her with blanket.
Doctor said me to wait outside
I moved outside and waited for half and hour .
Doctor came and she said " she is alright now . I have gave her the injection . Someone hit her head on a wall that's why she fainted. She also has some blood on her nails like she was scratching someone. Someone sexually harrased her so she is afraid too. So take care of her and if she gets panic give her these medicines . She will be fine and will wake up soon."

I said thank you to the doctor and she went away.

Obviously she will be in trauma because of her own stupidness. Who think like this? I just want to do ....
Ughhh . I can't even shout at her .

I went inside my room and saw sweat bands on her forehead. It seems like she was stuck in reality and virtuality.
Suddenly she woke up , breathing heavily like she saw a bad dream .

Niharika 's Pov:-

I don't know what's happening. How should I stop this bastard from coming towards me.
He hovered on me but I kicked his balls and get off the bed and was going to open the door but he clawed my hair from behind dragging me and
pushed me ,my head bursted into the wall and suddenly I saw blood on my hand and suddenly my eyelids get blurry but before I could closed my eyes I hear someone barging into the room with a thud.
And their at last I saw him
And finally I lost my consciousness.

Where I am ?
What's happening?
I was in the room with that man fighting for my dignity
How I ended up here?
What's this place?
It's so cold and shivering
"Niharika"  suddenly I heard a loud noise calling me and turned to saw but no one was there just a voice calling me .
I followed the sound of voice and just kept running, don't know for how long?
My body and head both were paining.
It was like someone was forcefully making me run .
Then I saw someone standing at a far distance. I ran towards his direction but when I was close to him someone from behind pulled my hair and pushed me towards a cliff and I fall of it.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed so loud and was breathing heavily.

Then I closed my eyes and then again opened them . My head was still paining but not like before.
I then noticed my surroundings.
There was king size bed with a normal black and white bedsheet and in my front there was a big frame of a man and when I closely looked. It's his frame . Means I am in his room but how and when but I was....

Ohhh shittt . I last saw him entering in that bar room.

Then suddenly I heard the noise of bathroom door opening and their he comes standing all tall infront of me.

I was going to say something but closed my mouth , seeing him glaring me.

He then come towards me and sat on the couch like a king 👑.

He was still staring me or I say glaring me like he will kill me right here in a second.

" Shiv--" he interrupted me and said
" Just close your mouth before I do something bad with you"
" Do you have any idea ? Huh? What have you done today? If I hadn't reached on time may be that bastard"  . He was yelling at me so much but he stopped his sentence noticing my tears slipping one after another.