~8~

SHIVANSH POV:-
"It's already afternoon and I think we should ahead back". I said.

"Are you should stay here for some more time " . Bhai said

I never thought I will call someone Bhai again after Shaurya Bhai and even that bandriya's brother but he is quite different and nice . She is just a fighting girl.

Uffff why mind always think about her . I think I should see a doctor . This girl is driving me insane .

I was about to say something but suddenly Shivi shouted in pain . We looked in her direction and saw her sitting on ground.

"Shivi bachaa what happened". I asked

She started crying.

"I got injured that cupboald hit me . " She said in her cute baby voice.

" Is it hurting so much"? . Niharika asked

"Ofcourse  , it's toooo much . Now cancel the plan of going " . Shivi said

I knew it this little girl has too much brain. See how she is acting and melting everyone heart.
But I knew her trick very well .

"Acha Maine toh socha tha ki hum kal jayenge or Jane se phle thodi sath mein shopping karenge but ab toh Shivi ki leg injured hogyi hai" . I said while making a sad face.

" Oh yes , we ale not going , ya let's go to shop. " Shivi said

She said and both brother sister duo look at her in astonishment. And Niharika looked at me and I said to her through gaze'she is acting '.
And she maid oo face.

"Angel , we know you are acting but why so."? Niharika said

"Ohho, I am such a terri-ter." Shivi said.

"It's terrible bacha".
"Vahi vahi , I am such a that actor., I don't wanna go . I want to stay with you mumma.". Shivi said.
.
I knew that she will not agree

"Shivi , listen we will come tomorrow or we can meet her at orphanage " I said but look like she is not going to agree today.

She shook her head while pouting and looks like she was going to crying in anytime.if I ask her to go this time.

Then suddenly I was about to say something , we heard a loud thud and when we turn around and saw Bhai was laying on the ground.

Niharika Pov:-

"Bhai"". I yelled out of worry.

I was so tensed and shocked and no words were forming in my throat.
Tears welled up in my eyes.

SHIVANSH shook my body and came out of my thoughts.

"Niharika we have to take him to hospital " Shivansh said.

I nodded my head and we settled in the car and A bodyguard take Shivi to home.

We reached to hospital and a nurse came with stretcher and two ward boys set Bhai on the strecher

Doctor came and asked me what happened to him?

I answered" he fainted suddenly ".

Doctor take him to the emergency ward .
I was so tensed, worried . Tears were just flowing like a river . I was sitting on a bench and Shivansh came with water and sit beside me and offer the water

" Shivansh pls take it away, I don't want water" I said.
" Calm down,how will you manage your brother ,if you get weak." Shivansh said

I was drinking water and doctor came out of the ward and asked
"Do you know something about his health?

"Ys , doctor actually Bhai ... has.. a brain tumor" I said as soon as I said this more tears started flowing.

"From how much time" doctor asked

"Doctor I don't know much , but 5 weeks ago Bhai fainted and his nose was bleeding. So I called Dr nihaal that time he knew us so he suggested us to take him to doctor and next day when we went to city hospital Dr said he has a brain tumor but didn't tell which one just said a rare one " I said while crying and sobbing.

Doctor said"ok we have to take his some test ".
And after saying doctor went inside and Shivansh was just looking towards me with shocked look. I know he will be thinking that till yesterday Bhai was all fine the what happened.

He came towards me and kept his hand on my shoulder as I felt a warm hand more tears started flowing.
He  sat beside me and side hugged me and said" don't worry he will be fine but why you take him to city hospital . Their system is not that much good.""

"Because I work there as a normal  psychologist because I don't have money and rich people can buy any post with their money but people like us can't and we have to end up in that type of hospital with mere salaries ." I said while yelling at him out of frustration.

"Calm down , I am sorry for asking that but don't shout it's hospital. You have to be strong not for yourself for your brother you love him right? Then " He said in a soft voice

And after listening that my tears stopped and gather my courage .
And looked at Shivansh and said " I am sorry for ... shouting . It's -just .. I am tensed or .. I don't know.just sorry".

Then doctor came with reports and said " as you know he has a tumor and it's the rare one called Choroid Plexus Tumor.

"What? Doctor explain". Shivansh asked him and here I was just processing my thoughts.

" Actually Choroid plexus tumors are primary central nervous system (CNS) tumors. This means they begin in the brain or spinal cord. To get an accurate diagnosis, a piece of tumor tissue will be removed during surgery, if possible. A neuropathologist should then review the tumor tissue.
after surgery. The survival rate after surgery is 60 to 65 percent or patient can slip into coma  " Doctor said .

As soon as the doctor said and went to the ward again ,all the courage I gather few minutes ago , fled up and with thud I fall on the bench while crying. And my panic attack was coming again my breathing was not normal .

Shivansh came and said " hey Niharika no need to cry be strong, ok take a deep breath ". He said .

I tried but nothing was working and tears were just flowing

Shivansh hugged me and whispered " breathe with me ok.... Breathe in ....... Breathe out ...... Everything will be fine.... Again breathe in...... Breathe out .

Author note:-

That's all for today .
I will try to upload the next chapter soon

And mostly I will be able to upload it on Sunday .

                            1082 words