~7~

Niharika Pov:-
We all wish eachother good night and went for our dreamland before sleeping. I tugged my bacha in blanket and kissed her forehead softly and laid beside her

(Next day):-
I woke up at 6:00 am as it was time for Bhai exercise and due to medicine Bhai get tired easily and wakes up late
So I had to wake him up and take him to garden.
But Today I think I should let him sleep as it's Sunday too and we have guest too and I don't want  SHIVANSH to know about our problem.

Then I walk to the kitchen and found it's light on . I thought Bhai was there , maybe he woke up early today .

"Good morning Bhai". I said
"Good morning but Bhai". Shivansh said
"Oh sorry . I thought Bhai wake up early. " I said
"It's okay". Shivansh said
"But what are you doing early morning". I asked him
"Oh actually I am not a heavy sleeper so ,I always wake up early . " He answered
" Okay,, at what time you woke up "?. I asked
"At 4 ". He answered .

What the hell man . How can someone woke up at 4 . I never wake up on 6 even , but it's different situation because nowadays I just wake up for Bhai.

"What at 4". I asked being shocked 😯.
"Umm yes". He answered casually.
"Hmm ok but what are you making and wait do you know how to cook? ". I asked

He answered" ya I know and I am making pancakes."

I made a 'o' face . Suddenly we heard someone voice and turned our heads and saw Bhai was walking towards while greeting us 'good morning ' , we both also wish him .

" What are you both doing?". Bhai asked.

" Vo Bhai ,I woke up and saw kitchen lights were on I thought you woke up early today so I came but saw him here and he is making pancakes and these are looking delicious" . I answered.

" Are noo SHIVANSH you can't make you are our guest . And Nia you! You have no sense atleast you should have stop him or you could make it for him. "
Bhai scolded me but what's my mistake. I didn't think about it and the thing of making something for him then how can I do that when I don't even know how to chop onion.

" It's ok Bhai and she don't even know how to make then how will she make it for me and sometimes I like to cook ". He answered

Thank God atleast he answered or I don't know Bhai would may be scold me more but wait he called him Bhai..

"Shivansh you called him Bhai". I asked turning my face towards Bhai.

" Yesterday we were talking in bedroom and he was continuously calling me sir and it was not sounding good so . I told him to call me." Bhai answered.

" So I had already made pancakes so we should have it ". He said

We answered yes and and settled plate on the table on the ground as we don't have a proper dining table and it's just me and bro in the house we didn't think to buy it. Sometimes we just , sit on the floor with a table and eat on it or on the sofa .

I stopped setting plate on the ground and shifted it to the sofa side . Because I know he is Richie rich so how will he sit on the ground like us.

Shivansh Pov:-
I made pancakes while talking to them and the Niharika was setting the plate on the ground table but she stopped and placed it on the sofa side table . I got it she would have definitely thought that I am rich and never talk too much or even our first meet was not nice so she would have thought this .

This girl can never think good about me ( my subconscious mind mock me)

Let's tell her that I can sit on the ground.
" Niharika you can place it on the ground table I can sit on the ground". I said giving her a tight smile .

By her expression she understood what I would have thought but suddenly Bhai interrupted and said
"Are you are our guest , how can you sit on the ground". Bhai said.
" No it's okay Bhai . I can  sit on the ground , when I was a kid my mom and my ...."

I suddenly stopped in mid and a flashback hit me

Flashback:-( a little flashback of shivansh with his brother)

"Are Bhabhi pls come bring dinner fast . I am so hungry " I said being excited.

Since bhabhi came I always eat food made by her hands . Her food is tasty but as bhabhi had started work she can't make it everytime but she always make sure she make one time food for us by herself and sometimes mom too help her and sometimes me too because i Know Bhabhi work hard for her academy.

Suddenly we heard footsteps and saw Bhai was coming downstairs while folding his sleeves.

"   why are you not sitting on the floor today". Bhai asked.

"Ohhh yaa I forgot . Wait I will bring mat".
I answered

"Ok you bring and I will call mom and dad". Bhai said

Then I came with and Bhai came with mom and while laughing about something or maybe we can say Bhai was teasing dad for mom .

Bhai always used to do this . Mom and dad's love is so eternal and ethereal. So Bhai always teases dad.

Then Bhabhi bring food and we all settled down on the ground with our plates and Bhabhi started serving with dad , then mom ,then Bhai and then me .

And we then all thanked God for the food and started eating while chatting and me and Bhai while bickering for bhabhi that what would she make tomorrow or she loves her devar more than her husband.

We all always do this and enjoyed each other's company.

( Flashback end)

Shivansh Pov:-

I stopped in mid and recall our happy family memory .

" What happened ? What were you saying ". Bhai asked

" Nothing I was just  saying that my mom used to made us all sit on the ground like this". I answered

Then we all started with our breakfast then . We heard someone whining and
My angel, my princess, my Shivi came
while whining that she was alone in the bed.

Suddenly Niharika gets up from her seat and went towards her and mumbled a ' sorry ' to her

Woah this girl can say sorry too( my subconscious mind said)

She then took Shivi to bedroom to make her ready and then came back in the mean time . I and Bhai made pancakes and milk for Shivi too.

I don't know after so many years . I am feeling good . My Shivi is also feeling good nd happy always.

            I just wish Shivi's smile shouldn't vanished . For that if I have to stay here always or take Shivi here daily for some time or ....
        Whatever I have to do I will do
I will never break my promise

'What destiny has decided for them will happen '

( Vaise yeh destiny nhi 'mai' author hu toh mai decide karungi, hmm)

Author note:-

I am sorry buddies . I know from  a very long time I didn't upload or it's been 2 months but for that I am really very sorry
Very sorry

Actually I had my exams and then something happened in our family so family issues, exams, and mental issues didn't let me write stories and
I am sincerely sorry for that .

I hope you will understand that

And I don't know what I have written but if you like just vote, comment, follow.
Pls my lovely buddies

Acha ok bye

                           1297 words