1x01

SEASON 1 OUTFITS

SEASON 1 OUTFITS

The moment the fairies arrived at Alfea's gate, they were greeted by the breathtaking sight of the castle that stood proudly before them. Among the crowd, two best friends shared a special bond and their eyes sparkled with admiration as they beheld the majestic beauty of the castle.

 Among the crowd, two best friends shared a special bond and their eyes sparkled with admiration as they beheld the majestic beauty of the castle

"I had no idea this place was so huge," Aria remarked, taking in the sight of Alfea Castle. Hannah chimed in, " I know, it's going to be our home for the next three years."

Aria and Hannah were thrilled to finally make it to Alfea, the prestigious school for fairies. They had both dreamed of attending this magical place since they were little girls and now, the day had finally come. As they stepped through the grand entrance, they were greeted by the sight of a beautiful, lush campus filled with towering trees and colorful flowers.

As they made their way to the main building, they were stopped by a stern-looking woman with short gray hair." Your name?" She asked and Aria just looked at her. She could tell by the look of the teacher that she was stripped and took her job seriously. Aria, princess of Celestria." Aria introduced herself." And I'm Hannah of Eraklyon." Hannah said as Aria smiled at her.

Ms. Griselda looked down at the board before smiling when she saw the names." Ah, there you are." She handed them a card." NEXT!" She yelled as the two walked to the side.

"She seems very–"

"Strict, bossy, and looks like she needs a little spa treatment." Aria just laughed at what Hannah said as Ms. Griselda was done checking everyone in. Griselda walks in front of the new students and starts explaining the rules to the freshmen.

"This school will be your home for the next five years. But, this home can cease to be yours at any moment. The rules of this institution are based on discipline. Disregard these rules and I'll personally escort you to the front gate." Hannah and Aria just looked at each other as Ms. Griselda kept walking around.

"This is not a magician's school. You're not here to learn hocus-focus. Consequently, you may not use your powers in the hallways or other common areas. In fact, the only place you may display your powers is in your classroom under, teacher supervision. Is that clear?" She asked, turning to all the girls.