1x13

The next morning, the girls all woke up to get ready for the wedding. Flora put on her dress while Aria put on makeup in the bathroom. Aria walked out of the bathroom feeling more confident as she saw Flora getting ready. Everyone was excited to see Mason and Lola get married. The ceremony was going to be a beautiful and happy occasion.

"Okay, so we've got a solid 6 hours before the wedding starts. According to Hannah, Roy will be here 3 hours early to settle into a hotel. Anna mentioned that her parents have organized a cruise for the wedding, which will also serve as a honeymoon for her brother and his fiancé. Mason is inviting everyone to come aboard and enjoy a vacation." Aria said as she glanced at the text message from Hannah.

"I've always dreamt of going on a cruise," Flora mentioned, prompting a smile from Aria. "How about we have breakfast first, then we can start getting ready for the wedding?" Aria proposed, and Flora nodded in agreement. The two friends left the hotel and headed to the dining hall downstairs.

When they arrived, Andrea and Hannah hadn't shown up yet. So, they decided to grab some breakfast. Aria opted for pancakes, ham, and eggs, while Flora settled for a ham and cheese sandwich along with a refreshing glass of orange juice.

They took a seat at the table and patiently waited for the rest to join. A few of the visitors were already downstairs, enjoying their breakfast, while others were still in their hotel rooms. It wasn't until much later that Mason finally appeared, accompanied by a woman who they all knew would soon become his wife.

"Hey, girls!" Mason exclaimed as he and his fiancé approached them. "Allow me to introduce my fiancé, Dina. Dina, meet my sister's friends," he said, and Dina greeted them with a wave. "Hi, I'm Flora, and this is Aria," Flora introduced herself with a smile. "Hello," Aria added. "Hey, nice to meet you," Dina responded, her face beaming with a friendly smile.

Aria turned to Mason with a sheepish smile. "Hey, Mason, hope you don't mind, but I invited a friend to be my date tonight," she said. Mason grinned back at her. "No worries, Aria. Just tell me his name, and I'll make sure the security guards let him in," he replied. Aria's face lit up. "His name is Sky, Prince Sky," she revealed. Mason and Dina's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, you mean our prince?" Mason asked, and Aria nodded, excitement filling the air.

"Wait, the king and queen had set up a royal marriage for their son?" Mason questioned, glancing at Flora and Aria who shared a knowing smirk. "Aria is actually the princess of Celestria," Flora disclosed, leading to widened eyes from Mason and Dina. "You've known my sister for so long and never mentioned your royal lineage," Mason remarked to Aria.

"I sorta didn't want her to I didn't want people to be friends with me because I was a princess." Aria said and Mason nodded in understandment." Oh, look, there's Andrea and Hannah," Flora pointed out as they approached. "Seems like you guys are getting to know each other, that's fantastic," Hannah commented, bringing smiles to everyone's faces. "Wait, isn't it supposed to be bad luck to see the bride and groom together on their wedding day?" Andrea asked, teasing them with a mischievous grin.

"I told Mason that but he wanted to have breakfast together." Dina said and Hannah smirked at her brother." "Let's go get some breakfast," Mason suggested, and they all agreed before watching Dina and Mason exit. Hannah and Andrea stayed seated at the table. "How was your morning?" Hannah asked the duo. "It was fantastic, thanks for having us at your brother's wedding," Flora replied, and Hannah nodded in acknowledgment.

"No worries, we've got plenty of time before the wedding. Let's give you a tour of Eraklyon," Hannah proposed. "Count me in," Andrea replied enthusiastically. "I'd love to join you guys, but I have plans to meet Sky soon," Aria explained, catching the girls' attention. "Alright then, have a great time," Hannah said, and Aria nodded before finishing her breakfast, getting up, and leaving the hotel.