1x03

TWO WEEKS LATER

The day had been like any other at Alfea, with classes and magical training filling the hours. But as the afternoon sun lifted high in the sky, a sense of anticipation swept through the school. Students whispered excitedly to one another, wondering what could possibly be happening as they were all called to the auditorium.

As the fairies gathered in the vast hall, Headmistress Faragonda stood before them, her presence commanding attention. With a sweep of her hand, she silenced the murmurs, her voice echoing through the room.

"Dear students of Alfea," she began, her tone grave yet tinged with excitement. "I have an announcement to make. As you all know, we have had a strong bond with Red Fountain for decades now."

A ripple of excitement swept through the crowd at the mention of Red Fountain, the prestigious school for specialists.

"In celebration of our ongoing alliance, we will be hosting a grand party here at Alfea," Headmistress Faragonda continued, a twinkle in her eye. "And I am pleased to announce that the specialists of Red Fountain will be joining us for the festivities tonight."

The auditorium erupted into cheers and applause, the students buzzing with excitement at the prospect of mingling with the handsome specialists.

Among them, the Lumix girls were practically bouncing with anticipation. They exchanged excited glances, their hearts racing at the thought of the upcoming party.

As the students were dismissed from the auditorium, Aria turned to her friends, her expression serious. "We need to talk about the Shadow Wraiths," she said, her voice low yet urgent.

Hannah frowned, her brow furrowing in frustration. "Can't we take a break from all that for once?" she protested. "We deserve to enjoy ourselves without constantly worrying about those dark creatures."

"But we need to know what we're up against," Aria insisted, her voice tinged with frustration. "We can't afford to ignore the threat they pose."

Flora nodded in agreement, her expression thoughtful. "Aria's right," she said gently. "Knowledge is our greatest weapon against the Shadow Wraiths. We need to be prepared for whatever may come."

Reluctantly, Hannah conceded, knowing that her friends were right. "Fine," she said with a sigh. "But let's make it quick. I don't want to miss out on all the fun."

With a nod, the girls made their way to the Magic Archive, where they knew they could find the information they could find on the shadow wraiths.

The atmosphere in the Magic Archive was tense as the girls scoured the shelves for any information on the Shadow Wraiths. Ancient tomes and dusty scrolls lined the walls, their spines cracked with age, but despite their best efforts, they found little of use.

"It's like searching for a needle in a haystack," Hannah muttered, frustration evident in her voice as she flipped through yet another book.

Flora sighed, her brow furrowed in concentration. "We've combed through every book in here, but there's nothing that we don't already know," she said, disappointment lacing her words.

Aria's jaw tightened with determination as she surveyed the shelves. "We can't give up yet," she insisted, her voice resolute. "There has to be something, some clue or hint that could help us defeat them."

Andrea nodded in agreement, though her expression was weary. "But what if there isn't?" she asked, her voice tinged with doubt.

"We have to keep trying," Aria said firmly, her gaze meeting each of her friends' in turn. "We owe it to ourselves and to everyone at Alfea to do everything we can to stop the Shadow Wraiths."