NEW BOOK: LOVE CYCLE (MXM AMBM)

If y'all wanna read about Mikhail (Mike) then add this book to your library (LOVE CYCLE), you can find it on my account. It's an MXM AMBM (Asian man and Black man) Book. 

A summary of sorts, I guess

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞."

And our love was nothing but a hopeless cycle of lies.

Tears cascaded down my face, their salty trails leaving a bitter taste on my lips. My trembling hands clenched into tight fists, their nails digging into my palms. "Mikhail," I choked out, my voice quivering with a mix of anger and heartbreak. "You were never meant to love another human being. You're a monstrous presence, incapable of true love. The world around me seemed to crumble, leaving behind a burning mess of shattered hopes and dreams. Yet, despite it all, I couldn't erase the memory of loving you from the depths of my heart. My heartbeat faltered, struggling to find its rhythm, as your name echoed in my broken soul. You, with your destructive ways, had irreversibly ruined me."

Mikhail's stoic expression remains unyielding, enhancing his monstrous aura. However, it is the gentle touch of his calloused hand against my damp cheek that shatters my composure. His piercing gaze locks onto mine, his dark eyes delving into the depths of my soul. "And I derive pleasure from breaking you. Tearing you apart, only to rebuild you and then dismantle you again, leaving behind a shattered existence of despair. I revel in witnessing your pain. I will inflict agony upon you repeatedly, to prove the extent of the monster you believe me to be." A sinister smile graces his lips. 

I'm trying to grow my wattpad IG if you want to follow me you can  @  Uniquehighlove