Chapter X

As morning approaches, I start preparing for the day ahead of me. Showering, getting dressed, so on and so forth. The morning took years to finally show a peek of the sun. The sun creeped over the mountain tops, warming the tips of the mountain. It shined brightly, blinding me when it arose.

Neighbors began to start every Sunday mornings' traditions. Getting ready for church. Ugh, I had forgotten about the Temple. Jumping up, I sprinted to the Temple. Once at the Temple I was greeted by quite a few dirty looks. "Still mad at me for disappearing" I thought. I got up to my podium. 

"Vampires!" I bellowed, "I am very sorry to have disappeared over these last few weeks. Some mishaps have changed my path. But I am back, and I will speak to Ace myself and end this damned war. That is all. Dismissed."

I watched the Vampires file out and I went behind them all. Locking the Temple I thought about Ace. I thought about Emma. She was probably back at his house by now. He's probably "in love" again. I sighed, little does he know that he deserves much better than that bitch. Oops, did I call her that? Well, she is one. After weighting my choices, I went to Ace's house.

My luck wasn't with me today. And to make matters worse, Emma opened the door and greeted me coldly with a sarcastic "Oh lookie, my best friend." 

I was tired with her by this point and didn't make an attempt to be nice. Plus, I thought I got rid of her a long time ago. "Shut the hell up and let me see Ace." 

"Oh but why? You haven't said the magic woooorrddd." She was mocking me, and I knew it. So I took care of her. I punched her in the nose, hard enough to throw her back a foot or two. She swung and I caught it, and slapped her so hard I heard her teeth rattle. Using her other hand she swiped at my stomach and I dodged it with ease. I kicked her in the stomach and her breath was knocked out of her, and then I followed up with an uppercut, breaking her nose. She fell backwards and it was then I noticed Ace.