Chapter XI

Ace looked shocked, and scared.

"Wha-What did you do to her?!" He sputtered.

I shrugged, "She pissed me off."

He smiled and hugged me. "I was starting to get annoyed with her too," He looked me over. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here on business." I said reluctantly.

"Oh great. What is it?"

"Can we end this war? It's pointless and you've killed hundreds of us--"

"But you killed thousands of us!!!" Ace was getting angrier. 

"Exactly. That's why I want it to end. I'm afraid they will kill you. We have to end this." 

"Okay... Truce?"

"Truce." I smiled at him, and he rewarded me with one that would melt a girl in seconds. His next move was totally unpredictable; Ace pulled me into his chest and kissed my forehead. Soon we heard someone grunt. Apparently I didn't hit Emma hard enough. She got off the ground and started swinging towards me. I turned around and swung, almost blindly from how fast I was moving. She dodged it and rewarded me with her fist in my left cheek. I jumped over her, and punched the back of her head hard, with so much force that she fell forward, and I kicked the back of her head, thus giving her a concussion for sure. She swore, and I wrapped an arm around her neck and squeezed. "Leave me alone, you stupid slut. I never want to see you again." Squeezed tighter. "And you better leave Ace alone as well or I'll snap your prissy little neck. Understand?" She grunted, despite my arm. I threw her on the ground. 

Ace watched her try to regain balance and told her to simply "get your shit and get out." And when Emma was gone, I turned to Ace. and he guided me to his couch and we laid there, tangled together, for what seemed like hours.

"Well, what now?" I taunted, after a few eons had past.

"I don't know... Maybe this." He lifted me up into his arms and kissed me. "Xenia, I love you."

"I love you too, Ace. But I got to go home." I said, a sad look crossed my face for a few seconds.

"Be careful. I want you in one piece."

"I'll try my best."  I laughed and walked out the back door. It was raining by this time and I decided to walk home instead of run. It's more fun to walk in the rain, and, remembering Ace's words, it's much safer. I smiled and was on my way home.