S1, Ep 4: When Darkness Falls

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Island 1

(We see Hicca and snotlout, both screaming and running away from four wild boars)

Snotlout: "Let's explore the island on foot; rest the dragons for a long trip home, I'm a muttonhead!" OK, genius, what's our next move?

(They stop at a edge of a cliff with the boars closing in)

Hicca: W-Weapons, we need weapons.

(Snotlout looks at Hicca's prosthetic foot)

Snotlout: Got one!

(He grabs her foot and tugs)

Hicca: Snotlout, let go!

Snotlout: What? Called dibs! Gimme!

(The two struggle over the leg, and then break apart as the boars come closer. Just as two of them are about to charge, Stormfly, Astrid, Y/n and Fafnir swoop up from behind the cliff and Stormfly and Fafnir blast at the creatures. Moments later all of them are back in the air)

Y/n: Ok, so check that island off the list.

Fishlegs: Ooh-hoo-hoo! This is so exciting! Searching the high seas for an island outpost to call out own!

Ruff: Yeah, I like this idea! Move away from berk, get my own place, away from you-know-who...

(She looks meaningfully at Tuff)

Tuff: Yeah, you're telling me, sister. I am so sick of you-know-who. He never knows when to shut up! I want him out of here!

Y/n: Guys, let's focus, alright, we need to find an island that's safe, secure, and habitable for both us and the dragons.

Snotlout: Blah, blah, blah! How many times do we have to hear that?

Hicca: Um, until we find what we're looking for? Let's check this one out.

Island 2

(They all swoop into a different island that is filled with blue flowers)

Hicca: Not bad, not bad! Lots of fresh water, seems like a plentiful food supply...

Ruff: And lots of cool blue flowers...

(She sniffs two handfuls of the flowers)

Ruff: I'm in!

Astrid: Wait... aren't those...?

Fishlegs: Blue Oleanders, deadly poisonous to dragons.

Tuff: So... we're not staying?

Y/n: Absolutely not.

(Barf and belch sneeze)

Island 3

(Again Y/n and the gang are back in the air when they come across an island filled with holes)

Fishlegs: Whoa, this island is beautiful! I even like those weird dots all over the...

Y/n: Those aren't dots! They're Whispering Death holes!