Bffs - Jakehoon

Most requested - but a heads up, my least favorite ships for Sunghoon are actually sunsun and jakehoon so I'll probably only do them if I get a request! Sorry Sunsun and Jakehoon shippers!! 😭😭
___________________________________________

Sunghoon had such a big crush on his bestfriend Jake, he couldn't even talk to him without stuttering and literally tripping like crazy when he was around him. But Sunghoon had a crush on Jake long before they became bestfriends, so Jake always thought this was just how Sunghoon acted normally, and thank god for that! Because according to Hoon, Jake seemed like the straightest guy ever, especially since he was from Australia. Oh well, Sunghoon knew he would never get anywhere with him, after all, he was obviously not the only who wanted Jake; he had seen over 50 boys get rejected by him in just a month! All of them getting rejected and absolutely friend-zoned in just a matter of seconds. This is why Sunghoon won't get anywhere with Jake, besides, he really doesn't wanna ruin the friendship either, Jake is quite literally, Hoon's entire world. But of course, Jake can't see that because he's fricking oblivious. (just like Adrien 😔) But just like every other cliche love story, Sunghoon's other bff can very much see his crush on Jake... ok intro over here it is!!

Jake and Jay decided to go on a camping trip with their other friends. Jake invited Sunghoon (obviously), and Niki. Jay invited Jungwon, Heeseung, and Sunoo. They all kinda became friends overtime so everyone was comfortable. But Sunghoon wished Jay didn't come because he was his other bestfriend... and the only one who kept pushing Sunghoon toward Jake every fricking second. He chuckled at the thought, knowing damn well that Jay needs to be here since Jake is here. Suddenly, someone clapped, but only their aussie accent made Sunghoon come back to reality.

"Alright! Does everyone here have all their bags and necessities? This may just be a 1-day trip but I ain't dealing with Sunoo's and Niki's whining from just a missing perfume or plushie... drama queens..." Jake whispered the last part but Sunoo and Niki heard and threw their plushies at him on purpose. Everyone laughed, except Sunghoon, as he started blushing at Jake's powerful and contagious smile. He glanced to the side for a second and of course, Jay was wiggling his eyebrows at him. Oh well, he'll punch him later. Once again, an aussie accent brought his attention back.

"Ok, ok, now time for tent arrangements! Do you guys want to randomly choose or not?"

"We are choosing! I ain't getting stuck with Heeseung hyung over here with his intense cuddling! Remember our sleepover? I looked like a ghost with my damn eyebags!" Niki exclaimed, making everyone laugh, but Heeseung just pouted. "My choice is Sunghoonie hyung!!" Niki beamed at Sunghoon, making him giggle.

"Yeah I don't want random! But I want Sunghoon hyung too! So you gotta battle me for him Niki!" Jungwon challenged him, but before Niki could bite back, Sunoo chimed in as well.

"Not if I get him first! Please choose me hyung! I'm the wayyy better and more relaxed maknae! And we both now we need each other for facemasks." Sunghoon loved the maknaes, but he didn't know how much they loved him back. He guesses a lot.

"NO! Sunghoon hyung I may be crazy but have you seen how I act with you? I will never go crazy on you and I love cuddling with you more than Heeseung hyung!" Niki started pouting and recieved a smack from a certain hyung.

"Tch, I might not own face masks, but even though I'm a maknae, I was chosen as the leader of the group! That in itself already says so much about me! I'm clearly your most reasonable choice." Jungwon winked at Sunghoon as a joke and made him flustered.

"Wow ok guys, I didn't think you would choose me-"

"WE ALWAYS WILL!!" The maknaes interrupted very seriously.

"Ahem!!" The oldest 3 looked incredulously at the rest of the maknaes (remember Sunghoon is the hyung line maknae!) But the youngsters just started to chuckle. Though unfortunately for them, Sunghoon had something else, or more like someone else, coming for him.