27. Coffee

Jungkook's POV

My mind is a mess after hearing the two words my mother said. 

"It's you."

How? When I don't have a wolf in the first place. It's like telling a loser that he won first place just to get a reaction out of him for fun. "It was a sick joke, mum. Please be fucking real!" I cursed out of anger and right then felt Taehyung rubbing my nape which made me calm myself and take a deep breath before continuing. Anger won't get me my wolf back. "What....what are you trying to say? Because I don't have a wolf in m-"

"You had once. I have the photos if you want. I always keep that one with me because it might be the last copy since we got rid of every other after you lost your wolf." It was the first time my father spoke on this topic as he shuffled before taking out his wallet then picking out a small polaroid and sliding over the glass table. Looking at him, I leaned over and picked it up. Rubbing my thumb pad over it, by texture I could say it was an old polaroid. It was an old photo but in good condition, must be his doing. But what was more fascinating was the boy in the picture. It was me, no doubt but surprisingly my left arm was covered with a black tattoo like sketch. It looked almost the same as the one of Taehyung's back but tiny and shrunken.

As if he read my mind, he confirmed my thoughts. "It's the same." I handed him the picture to get a clear view. "I can say it's the same because, when I was small...it looked like this. As I grew up, the mark became clearer and more, bolder." But how? If as my mother said, there can't be two such wolfs, how come we both have the same mark? But now I don't have one, and he does.

"Eomma....was Jungkook born with this mark?" As far as I remember, yes, but he is not looking at me so he didn't see me nod at his question. "Yes....it was almost like a small blob of ink when he was born and we thought it was a birth mark until he turned an year old and we saw what it was. We went to a woman who had knowledge about it nd she told us what was the mark." My husband looked like he was thinking something with so much concentration before he put up the next question. 

At this point they are talking as if I don't exist here. "When did his mark disappeared?" When I turned 7? "We were attending this big carnival that was arranged that time. It was a big one, we were returning from it which was then we noticed the mark wasn't there anymore. We never got to meet the woman again so we don't know why or what happened there." 

"I wasn't born with this mark." 

"What?" My mother looked like someone told her I am not her child when she heard him. "What do you mean you were not born with the mark?? It's not like the mark would appear sud-" 

"It did." 

Again, both my parents were too shocked to say anything. I am not surprised because I knew about this. So, I am just sitting here, capturing their reactions. I have given up on having my wolf back. This conversation is basically useless to me. So, I just buried my face in my omega's neck, drowning in his scent. His arousal is so fucking mouth-watering that all I want to is to feast on him like he is my last meal. 

I don't care about a fucking wolf that disappeared. 

"It isn't-wait, you said someone else too said something about the mark right?" I don't know what my mother is planning, all I know is my husband's palm on my face, holding me so softly as I nuzzle in his neck. "Yes...he did said he knows about it." I am still not fond of that man, the way he was staring at my husband still makes me mad. I don't want to see him again.