chapter 4

( 25 July 12:10 pm )

Everyone was enjoying their meals . Suneo and shizuka bonded with Luka as per as Nobita's wish but Doraemon, gian and dekisugi didn't show any interest. The three of them were busy discussing the case while dekisugi was looking at Nobita . Dekisugi has always felt that he should be the reason of Nobita's smile but inside he always felt hurt that Nobita didn't try to talk to him . Dekisugi is a introvert he is not good at making conversation while Nobita being the extrovert he can come and talk to me like right now he is doing with Luka . Dekisugi was feeling a lot jealous cause he thinks that Nobita didn't like him or Nobita thinks that he is rude cause he doesn't really gets involve in their conversation he only silently listen to their silly jokes which always made him laugh . Doraemon and gian noticed that dekisugi had been staring at Nobita and Luka for a very long time .

Doraemon - you know what dekisugi , we should end the discussion here so you can focus on my brother

Dekisugi - I wasn't I was thinking about Miu, my ex .

Dekisugi had always been a great liar he had never been caught lying.

Doraemon - oh so sad ! I thought you started to like my brother. I would have been so happy if you decided to become my brother-in-law .

Gian - In your dreams Doraemon I guess he already have eyes for shizuka .

Dekisugi - the hell ! You both are talking about first tell why are you so interested in my love life

Doraemon - we had always been right gian

Gian - true so true

Dekisugi - go and find yourself someone then you are free to have interest in my love life

Doraemon - we both have already find someone

Dekisugi - really ! Then why the hell I didn't know . Look I know yours but gian tell me rn

Doraemon - it's suneo

Gian - now tell us about you Mr. Hidetoshi Dekisugi.

Dekisugi - I am not planning about dating anyone , the only I want right now is to solve this case , find Miu and get answers to all my questions

Doraemon - what questions!?

Dekisugi - like you Doraemon I also wanted to know what happened that night when Miu left . I want to know the reason of our fight .

Gian - the hell you are saying dekisugi

Doraemon - you are saying that you don't remember anything from that night .

Dekisugi shook his head as no . Doraemon starts to get worry as he notice that something is wrong with dekisugi but before he could say anything . The school bell rings indicating lunch break over . Everyone got up and starts to go towards their classroom .

It was clear that this was stressing dekisugi a lot shizuka and suneo were also a little off since they heard the name Frank . Everything was messing up a lot then they think it would . Doraemon really never thought that this case would affect everyone so much .

Doraemon looked at gian , he also realised that gian has been spacing out a lot which is not gian thing . Now  Doraemon starts to regret taking this case . He can clearly his friends are getting affected by this and he doesn't want to make his friends suffer . He starts to blame himself for these things .

Doraemon felt someones hand on his shoulder , he looked to see gian and dekisugi there while the whole class room was empty .

Gian - what happened Doraemon !? The school is over let's go everyone must be waiting for us .

Doraemon nodded his head and quickly packed his things . They all started to go towards the parking area .

Dekisugi - so what happened!?

Doraemon - I was thinking about aborting this case . I realised that this case is affecting everyone . Gian had been spacing out a lot , shizuka and suneo seems a little off while dekisugi, this case is surely stressing you a lot .

Gian - I agree with you

Dekisugi - please don't abort the case

Doraemon - huh why !?

He stopped walking and looked at him , gian also stopped with him dekisugi looked at them and starts to tell them something shocking that happened that night he remembered something about that night which shocked everyone and give them a reason to continue working on this case .

They all reached at the parking lot , they saw their friends were waiting for them.

Suneo - finally ! Looks like someone decided to show up

Gian - sorry something came up

Nobita - it's okay