Chapter 12

Sorry guys for the late update actually I was caught up with my assignments and I was also taking painting and guitar classes so I didn't got the time to update .

Hope you enjoy reading .💗
_____________________________________________________

( 31 July time 3:20 )

Dekisugi was in his hotel room doing something on his computer . Gian was keeping his eyes on Miu while Doraemon was following Frank . Doraemon followed Frank to his house where he meet with gian .

Gian - Miu is inside

Doraemon - Frank is also inside , it's perfect time to catch them .

Gian nodded and slowly opened the door of the house . They both went inside , they also had there guns with them in case goes wrong. they both searched the whole house but none was there .

Gian - no one is here

Doraemon - how can it be possible , we both saw them coming inside than where the hell did they go ?

Suddenly They both heard the sound of whistle coming from their back , they both looked shocked and scared at the same time . They both looked back to see Frank and Miu standing there with guns in their hand . They both were pointing their guns towards them , Doraemon and gian were also pointing their guns at them

Frank - do you think I am a fool to not notice someone following me from past few hours .

Gian - And do you think we are a fool to get trapped in your plan .

Frank and Miu looked confused but then someone came from behind and grabbed Miu and injected something into her neck . Frank got distracted by all this , Gian took the chance and hit him hard on his head by the back of his gun .

Frank and Miu both were lying on the floor unconscious while the group looked at them .

Doraemon - thank God you reached in time dekisugi

Dekisugi - don't thank God , thank me for reaching here in time

Gian - yeah yeah thanks bro

Before coming inside the house , Doraemon already messaged dekisugi to come here and also send him the location .

Dekisugi - now what should we do ?

Doraemon - we should tie them to a chair, so they won't be able to run away .

Gian - you are making me feel like a typical kidnapper

Gian and dekisugi put Miu and Frank in the chair and tied them up

In Tokyo

Shizuka was in her room thinking she couldn't help but think about Naomi . She decided to go on a walk to get some fresh air and clam her mind .

She was roaming around and remembering the old times when she was a happy with her friends, when they all didn't really cared about the world . It was just , her little world with her family and friends and no one else .

But suddenly she came across the place , the place from where every bad thing started and turned them into whom they are today . The place from where they got kidnapped.

Shizuka was standing like a statue looking at that place with teary eyes , she really had enough of this life . Naomi was going to her house when she saw the girl she had been dreading to see from a long time .

Naomi - hey shizuka ? How are you ?

Shizuka was quick to wipe her tears and turned to face Naomi .