chapter 14

( 31 July , time 11 :52 )

Suneo's pov

I sighed opening my house door , it was already 11:53 pm . I already had my dinner outside so I don't need to worry about cooking food or something thank God . Most of the time i stay outside the house . I only come home at night , I hate staying at home cause I always ends up feeling lonely, it always reminds me of how my parents don't love me anymore , they don't even care and they don't give a damn about me . Actually I don't mind it now at all but still I don't like this loneliness , staying in this big house makes it worse .

I sighed again this case is making me think about my decision again and again . I didn't wanted to lie to dekisugi but knowing how much he loved her I also didn't had the guts to say the truth to him . I am worried what if they gets to know about I lied to them , they will hate me forever for it . No one would talk to me

They will leave me alone , no ,no ,no ,no . Tears started to flow from eyes  . My breathing started to get uneven
' come on suneo you are not weak ' 'you can't breakdown cause of a mere thought '

I took deep breath and wiped my tears , I decided to ask shizuka if I can sleep at her place but it's too late at night what if she might be sleeping . I can atleast try na ?

I decided to call her , oh thank god she picked up

Shizuka - hey neo , what happened?

Suneo - hey shizuka , I am sorry for distributing you but I just wanted to ask you that can I spend the night at your place ?

Shizuka - ofcourse you can come over even my parents are not at home .

Suneo - thanks, ok I am on my way

Shizuka - hmm bye

After saying that she hung up the call. I made my way towards shizuka's house . Hope I didn't disturbed her or caused her any trouble.

After 5 min walk I reached her home . I ring the bell door , shizuka opened the door and lead me inside . I made my self comfortable on her couch

Suneo - so  I didn't trouble you right ?

Shizuka - nope you didn't......well suneo did something happened ?

Suneo - you know that I don't like being lonely and also I am scared what if they got to know that I lied to them

Shizuka - they will understand you just like how I did and we are never gonna leave and replace you like your fucking mom and dad

She said while hugging and I giggled in response.I am so thankful to her she always made me feel better and always cheers me up . She go to know about the truth after a month and she was going tell everyone about it but I stopped her tell her the reason why lied to dekisugi . She understood me and didn't said anything about it to anyone .

Suneo - well where are your parents?

Shizuka - they left without telling me anything. They just left a note saying that they will be back soon .

Shizuka - you can sleep in the guest room it's already late and Tomorrow we have school and also you have to pick up Nobita , so go to sleep

Suneo - okay okay

Shizuka - good night

She said and after making sure that I found my way to guest room . It's really been a long night today

In Osaka

Miu - why can't you just leave us already ?

Doraemon - I am sorry but I can't we got orders of killing you guys from police

Dylan - what the fuck !? You told us that you will leave us after questioning us

Dekisugi - that was the plan for before but we didn't really got much information from you so we decided to tell the chief that we caught you guys and he gave us order to kill you .

Dylan - oh so what if I tell you that-

Miu - Dylan! You are forbidden to tell this information to anyone

Gian - what are you hiding from us ?

He asked while holding Dylan's collar , dekisugi try to pull him away from Dylan

Doraemon - Gian stop !

He said it in a ordering tone and gian easily followed what he said .

Doraemon - so tell us Dylan what you are hiding ?

Dylan - I actually don't have any intention of hiding this from you . Do you guys know why you are not scared of killing anyone ? You know what no normal child can kill someone so easily infront of their eyes without even flinching and feeling guilty ? Cause things like that happened infront of you when you were kidnapped but they used to kill people infront of you guys to actually train you . You were not actually kidnapped by a psychopath but you were kidnapped by a organisation that train kids and trun them into a killing machine . And after turning them into a killing machine they sold them to big mafias and also in black markets . You guys didn't fully trun into a killing machine cause you guys were saved by the police . But still there are thousands of children are trun into a killing machine and a thousand who are waiting for someone to come and save them .

They couldn't believe what they heard . They didn't want anyone to suffer the way they did but after knowing that there are children who were treated way worsed then them . Just thinking about it makes their blood boil .

Dylan - My whole family is trying to stop this organisation if you want you can join us , dad would be happy about it and you guys would get your revenge plus you would be able to save a lot of childrens from them.

He Said while smiling at them genuinely . The tiro looked at each other and looked back at Dylan

Doraemon - we need time to think about it and we also needs to discuss it with my whole team .

Dylan just noded , Miu was seriously not happy about his decision of telling them everything and she actually thinks that they can't be trusted cause they work with police.

Doraemon signalled gian to open them , gian nodded and opened them . Dylan was jumping in happiness that he is finally free while Miu was smiling at his dumb cousin's antics . Miu also knows that when her uncle got to know about what Dyl did , he would surely get in trouble with his brothers and father .
_______________________________________________________

I am sorry guys for updating so late but your author is getting lazy plus I also have school work to do .

I have added time and date to all my previous chapters , you guys can check it out so that you guys don't get confused .