| One |

|| polaroid

" Louis? " Natalia walk's into her and her boyfriend's house wondering where he is.

" In here love! " His high cheery voice echoe's through the house making her jump.

She follow's his voice which lead to the kitchen.

" Hi Louis. " She smile's brightly at her boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek.

" Hi. How was work darling? " Louis ask's while putting the pasta noodle's in the boiling pot water.

" It was good. Oh! Look what one of my friend's gave me for an early christmas gift ... " Natalia reached in her purse grabbing a small box along with a smaller box that contained films.

" A camera? " Louis tilted his head to the side grabbing the box from her hand's.

" Well it's actually a polaroid camera lou. " She smile's as she take's out the small camera that was wrapped in the bubble wrap and opened it up.

" See? " She hold's it up making sure it wouldn't drop onto the tiled floor beneath them.

" It's definitely your color love. " Louis tries to open the lenses of the baby blue camera but utterly failes.

Natalia giggle's and presses the button beside the lenses making the lense pop open.

Pop

" Ohh. I knew that.. " Louis mumble's.

" Here you gotta put these in the camera so when you take a picture it would print out right away and it come's out from the top. " Natalia explain's and put's the films in the back of the camera.

After figuring out what to press and what to do, they finally took the picture.

Louis was smiling happily while wrapping his arm's around Natalia's waist. Natalia's head was layed down on Louis' shoulder and smiled.

They looked happy.

Very happy.

And nothing could ever tear them apart.

Nothing.