| Eight |

|| polaroid

( three year's later )

|| Natalia's POV ||

" Cmon princess! We gotta go! " I hear my fiancè Niall yell while I pack up the last of the boxes from my room.

" Hold on! I just have to get one last box! " I respond and take the empty box and walk over to my closet.

Me and Niall started getting closer and closer a few months after Louis' funeral.

We then started dating and after about... a while, he proposed.

We were actually moving out of my house.

I opened my closet door looking around to see what stuff I have to put away.

Louis' things.

I take in a deep breath and grab his things and fold them neatly into the box.

The ring was still there too.

I wrapped it inside one of his VANS coat.

After putting all of Louis' things, I hear footstep's echo through the hallway.

Niall came inside the bedroom and kisses my cheek.

" Here princess, I'll help you. " He grabbed the box with my stuff and I held Louis' box with his things.

I giggle as I shake my head at Niall as we both walked downstairs and into the driveway where the moving truck was.

When Niall placed my box inside the truck, he then took hold of the box I was holding.

" Be careful with that. " I whisper.

I get inside the truck waiting for Niall and seconds later he was now in the driver's seat.

" Ready to go? " Niall asked me.

I took one last look at the house from the rear view mirror.

Sighing,I looked away. Not wanting to get a tad emotional.

" Ready. "

...

...

...

||Liam's POV ||

" Okay, you got it Harry? "

He wiped a few drops of sweat from his forehead and continued to move the french couch in the living room.

" Yea. Ive got it Liam. " He grunted before standing up and dusting his hand's on his jeans looking around and smiling at his achievement.

KNOCK KNOCK

Opening the front door, I see Niall and Natalia standing there with a box in their hands.

" Got a bunch load of boxes in the truck lads. " Niall chuckles.

They both walk into the house and put the boxes on top of the island of the kitchen.

Harry and I groan before helping them out with the boxes in the truck.

When most of the boxes are inside the house there was one left sitting in the truck in the corner.

I turned the box around pushing it across the truck floor.

Once it was close to the edge I jumped off and balanced myself.

I turn around to grab the box but stop.

My smile fade's and I frown.

In a bold black inked writing, was a name on the box;

Louis' Things ❤️