| Three |

|| polaroid

" Say cheese! " Natalia yell's at Louis.

They were at New York right now, two day's before their anniversary.

Louis was standing infront of THE STATUE OF LIBERTY while his thumb's were pointing at the statue and smiling wide.

Natalia presses the circle button on the polaroid and out came Louis' picture.

He walked over to Natalia and took the camera from her small hand's.

" Your turn love. " He whisper's into her ear.

She smile's at him before walking infront of the statue.

She did the exact same pose as the statue but instead of putting one of her arms to the side, she placed it on the left side of her waist.

She held her left arm up in the air and her chin up making a 'sophisticated' look.

Louis then took the picture smiling at her.

" Perfect. "

...

...

...

" Cmon Louis! " Natalia pull's Louis into the familiar store called Forever 21. But, in response Louis just groan's, yet following his girlfriend into the store.

She walk's over to the rack of clothe's and find's a casual red floral, see through dress. But not too see through ... It had that teal coverage attached inside of the dress.

She grabbed the dress and looked around to find some other clothe's she could wear.

Louis followed her around like a lost puppy before sitting down at the seat's next to the fitting room, letting Natalia try on her clothe's.

Louis sighed as he took out his phone going onto his most used app.

Twitter.

He pressed the tweeting button and tweeted;

Cant wait till this saturday! So excited!! Who knows, there might be a Mrs. Tomlinson coming up. ;) but shhh you can't say anything!

He was careful. He knew that he could tweet that because Natalia wasn't much of a fan of social media.

Sure she had facebook and such, but not twitter or instagram.

A few minutes later Natalia came out of the dressing room holding the red dress and two floral shirt's.

" Is that it love? " Louis asked once they were at the line of the cashier's.

" Mmhhm. "

" I can help who ever's next in line ... " They walk over to the male cahsier and placed the clothe's on top of the counter.

" Alrighty, your total will be twenty three dollars and eighty two cent's. "

Natalia was just about to hand the cashier a twenty dollar bill and a ten, but Louis beat her to it.

" Ive got it Natalia. " He smile's at her and the cashier hand's him his change back and Natalia's clothe's that were now in the yellow bag.

" Thanks Louis. " She give's him a side hug.

" Your welcome love. "

...

...

...

...

Louis was now thinking about how he was going to propose to Natalia.

Where.

When.

And How.

He obviously knew when but, what he needed to figure out was where and how.

Suddenly and idea popped into Louis' head making his eyes go wide.

He knew exactly where, when and how.

On live television.