☆''Thank you''☆ - 10 (Filler, i think)

includes forshadowing

-Lix POV-

"Lix, I made another unnecessary purchase!"

"Huh?" I groan, looking up from my phone. (that rhymed :0)

"Look!" He says, walking over to the couch, extending his arm to show a Lego with a chain attached to it. 

"What's that..? It's a block with a semi-circle on top of it." I ask, tilting my head.

"No silly, if you connect two of them, look what they make." he says, handing me two of them. I connect them together, more confused.

"Uhh- is it a rectangle with semi-circles?" I ask, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Oh my lord- no- look." He chuckles and connects them to make a heart. 

"Oh!" I say. I chuckle at myself, realizing how oblivious I was.

"Here, put it on your backpack." Hyunjin smiled, handing me the keychain. I smiled back, and got up off the couch to attach it to the black backpack I owned. 

"Do you want to go out for lunch?" He asks. 

"Sure." I say, placing my backpack over my shoulder.

"Why do you need that?" He asks, tilting his head which makes him insanely adorable. 

"I actually don't know," I laugh. "Let's go."  I say, latching my hand to his. What? Why was I doing this. Hyunjin giggled at my response and we went out to go eat lunch. 

In the car, I decided to see what type of music Rosé enjoyed. I pressed on the "Wor K Out" playlist Spotify recommended. Songs below were 'Magnetic', 'Smart', 'One Spark', and so on. I got jump scared.

Hyunjin started laughing when we both heard

'Baby, I'm just trying to play it cool, but I just can't hide that I want you.' 

"What does it mean?" Hyunjin asks me, because I know fluent English.

"That the singer just wants a boy, and she cant hide her feelings anymore." I say. Suddenly, he makes a sharp turn to avoid a seemingly swerving or drunk driver. 

"What the hell was that!" I say, looking back to see what happened. Police were blaring near and far to stop the car. 

Yes.

The driver was being arrested. Two black crows though, were perched near the highway's wall/railing. (seriously, wtf is it called) 

Magnetic was still playing in the background, and was not fitting for the situation, so I pressed on my phone for it to stop. 

Minutes later, we pull into the parking lot of a restaurant. We exit the car, still dazed from what had happened earlier, and enter the longish line. 

I burry my face into Hyunjin's back, and blow air as I stand bored.

"That tickles." Hyunjin says jokingly.

"Too bad then." I mumble. 

"Look, one of our friends." He says. I look up, to see Minho and Jisung standing in front of us in the line. 

"Minho! Jisung!" I call out to them. The look back, Jisung cheerily waving and Minho widening his eyes jokingly.

"Hey Felix!!" 

"Jisung! Nice seeing you here," I say, noticing that his wings have been hidden behind a jacket "humanity needs to accept us 'experiments', like mutants in X-men." I sigh. 

"What makes you say that?" Jisung asks, tilting his head to the side. 

"Never mind. Have you seen Jeongin, Chan, or anyone?" I ask. 

"No, wait. I did see Jeongin with Seungmin at the lab." Jisung explains. 

"Ah, I see." 

Minutes of chatting pass the time, and we're at the front of the line to enter the restaurant. 

"Ahh, it's fancy...how are you able to afford this Hyunjin?" I ask, 

"I just can." Hyunjin winks. I giggle and sit down in a booth. 

The two of us ordered our food and started the long wait for food.

"Oh, Lix, by the way, we have a check up on Tuesday, just to see how you're doing with the new ears." He explains. 

"Alright then." I've grown to feel nothing when I hear the words 'a check up', because it means I get to visit and chat with my friends. I nuzzle my nose into his shoulder as we wait for the food to arrive. I feel him plant a small kiss on my head. I smile into his shoulder and I feel my face heat up. 

I raise my head and place a kiss on his cheek, smiling brightly at him. 

Jisung and Minho were looking at us, Jisung clapping in small and Minho smiling and laughing at the same time. I look at them, giving a sheepish thumbs up at them. 

My face is coated in red, my black hair in contrast to the color of my face. 

"Thanks, Hyunjin." I say, looking at him with a small smile.

"For what?" He asks, tilting his head.

"For many things, pulling me out of the trauma, for having someone to love, for the small things you've done to me." I say, my ears secretly becoming redder by the minute. 

"You're welcome, Lix." He says, looking unsure what to say, also being flattered. He plants another kiss on my forehead. I smile at him.

The food arrives, looking delicious and warm. I exit the booth to sit across from Hyunjin and grab a pair of chopsticks to start eating.

-after the dinner- (stan itzy even tho they dont say that lmao)

"Thanks again, Hyunjin." I say, my hands stuffed into my pockets, mist coming out of my mouth as a reaction from the cool air of Korea.  

"No problem, Felix." He smiles, pulling me in for a short kiss. 

Moments of magic later, we pull away, and I bore into his eyes. 

"Hyunjin , what are we?"  ask.

"What do you mean?" 

"Like, in highschool, there used to be the 'highschool sweethearts.' Would we be that?" I ask.

"You could say that. But first, lets go home." He says, dragging me along with him. I chuckle at the sudden action.

In the car, we have a peaceful evening drive. Listening to orchestral music from my favorites. 

"Felix, would you be my boyfriend?" He asks out of the blue, as I'm sipping my water. 

"What-?" I choke out. I cough for a few good minutes. "Of course!" I exclaim, avoiding eye-contact with Hyunjin. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice him smile, like he was the luckiest man alive.

"I love you, Lix." 

----------

word count: 1022

IM FINALLY DONE SUNNIES

LETS GO

ALSO IM GOING THRU ANOTHER X-MAN/MARVEL PHASE ToT

I HAD ONE LAST YEAR BEFORE KPOP AND GENSHIN BUT LIKE X-MEN AND AVENGERS IS JUST SO AMAZING AND IT HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART

SHOUT OUT TO @acehyunlix AND @KI606N FOR BEING HERE WITH ME SINCE DAY ONE