Minor (maybe) injury

The drivers in each car were Singa, Brunei, and Thailand, and with that, they went to the park.

Each pet followed their owners car and sat in the back with the other animals to keep each other company.

It wasn't long to give there. Only a few minutes at best, but the view would have taken your breath away.

The park was located next to the beach, which was practical and one of the reasons why they brought so much stuff and chose that particular place.

It was on a quite secluded area, so it rarely had people come in, which was perfect.

Another reason for supporting the latter was because of Singa's pet. Half lion and half fish or 'mermaid', it would be nice for Temask to go for a swim.

They picked a spot to place their mat, which also gave them a nice view of the park and the beach.

The pets who were flying animals, Brunei's and Phil's, were let loose and allowed to fly wherever they liked since they had the full trust of their owners to come back.

The two decided to sit on the mats and just make conversation while waiting for their pets to return.

All the ground animals and their owners left to walk their pets through the park.

Meanwhile, Singa took off his glasses and shirt and walked to the beach with his pet.

[Sorry, more info, but how my story the merlion works is by his ability to appear and dissappear his back feet.

So on land, he had 4 feet and a tail. In water, he has just 2 front feet and the tail.

Plus, in water, the paws turn into webs like the picture above.

The past two pictures before this chapter also show how the merlion works. ]

Allowing himself to show his animal features, he ran towards the sea with Temasek until they were submerged in the water with their tails shown. It didn't take long since the shore was quite steep.

Singa smiled, letting his guard down fully. "Temasek! Don't go too far! We don't know the currents here,"

Temasek nodded and circled around Singa. They swam with the fishes and other animals they saw.

Singa saw that Temasek had taken a liking to the fishes and sharks especially. He approached one of the sharks and tried to pet them.

The sharks hesitated but soon realised that he was a friend of Temasek and quickly warmed up to him.

The surrounding animals, seeing the sharks cosy up to him, also came up, and soon, Singa and Temasek had a whole bunch of sea animals around them.

A stream of animals, however, also came up to him to ask for help in removing damaging coral or plastics that have been stuck in gills or other parts.

It wasn't until while helping one of the animals that he accidentally cut his shoulder, hitting a vein and tearing his sleeve on a piece of coral.

Flincing, Singa looked at the waters that were steadily turning red. Temasek was helping the animals when they glanced at Singa and saw the red waters around him.