i

You never labeled him as the one that got away, but because of what happened, he is the one that got away.

There's no doubt he'll ever come back, or for him to even notice that you're gone, so why? Why is he the one in front of you after all this time..

Marleyans, Eldians, Demons?

The truth is left in the dark. Until you ran away for your life and selfish desires.

How did you end up here? In a place where gigantic humans subside; everywhere was people who looked harmless.

If you were to say it again, you unfortunately interpreted it in the wrong way.

Why are you here, fighting on a colossal rib?
Was it for success?
Did you have a certain goal?
He was the last one that reached out for your hand, before you landed on the hot land and had your time.

I know, a story between Levi Ackerman and the reader.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

i; Levi Ackerman

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Oi, Clieo."

I snap back to reality as Pieck woke me up from my day dreaming. I was granted by the white ceiling of my own apartment. I faced Pieck who was right beside the light switches as she turned it on. But what was my dream all about again? Ow.. I forgot.

"Le—What now?"

"What? Porco's waiting for you."

"Porco—?"

"What? Don't tell me you forgot about what's happening tonight. You're not even dressed up yet."

I rubbed my eyes and slowly got up from the bed I was lying on. I was figuring out a rather convincing lie to stop Pieck from questioning any more, because being forced to wake up is not entertaining to me.

"Oh right. No I didn't.. I actually hit my head. Sorry."

"Pfft.. You're such a deadbeat."

I moved my black hair aside my face and faced Pieck. Feeling rather lost even if I consciously knew I was in my own room. My thoughts were flooded, and it forced me to speak out one of them,

"Where are we?"

Pieck and I had a long staring contest with her face expression being all confused. She had a disgusted look on her face as I could tell she didn't wanna deal with my nonsense. She moved her head back and fourth, breaking the eye contact and decided to speak up,

"What do you mean? Earth to Clieo. You probably had too much to drink last night,"

The memory of consuming alcohol immediately cleared my thoughts. I remember the night before; we warriors attended the festival in Liberio, resulting to a fun night out before today. I don't vividly remember anything that happened after that anymore, and the day after that which was today; I probably slept the whole day and it was only now someone noticed I was not around like I normally would. Pieck.

"Oh. Maybe I did."

"Well? Get dressed. Galliard's waiting for you."

I faced my pale lap as I rubbed my eyes. I sensed Pieck crossing her arms so I looked at her with a tense feeling; expecting another lecture for drinking too much. My eyes were awfully strained, and were about to close at any moment.