vi

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

vi; Betrayal

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Y/N."

Levi said as the wagon was moving towards an area. Zeke still hasn't woken up. I had no track of the time but Levi did, and I observed that it was getting a bit dark.

"Levi."

I replied. Sniffing my own snot because I had cried on the wagon a little earlier; after Levi and I talked about my tattoo.

I see him unbuttoning the cloak on his higher neck. Then holding it out for me to get.

"Put it on. It's gonna rain."

I held it and gripped it slowly before I put it on. I then notice that there was a hood on it, showing that it really was for the rain that was about to happen. I smell his scent and it sent me to nostalgia. Like I've been longing for this smell for so long.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Hey, Clieo. Where are you from? What do you remember?"

"Mm..? I remember a wall, a large one."

"What else?"

"Who.. Was he again? Lev—Something."

"Do you remember a person?"

"Yes. I forgot his name he—is the only one I can think of. I remember that he smells like just picked lavenders."

I felt myself fall asleep on the wagon, drowning on the scent of just picked lavenders on my nose.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I woke up feeling the fall of the pouring rain on my head, and the hood was already on. Levi put it on my head already—for me. I looked around and found that Zeke had his eyes open before he yelled once again—

"Mr. Ksaver! Please watch over me!"

I hear him yell and the rope connected to the metal pole had been separated. I hear two metals click, and the sound made it seem like a grenade being activated.

I feel Levi grab me and he was on the ledge of the wagon ready to jump off before a big explosion hit the both of us. He covered me, like a shield.

So that's the metal pole's purpose. A huge vertical bomb.

We were on the air and sounds became muffled. The horse whimpering from the fire it had caught, the falling of wooden sticks. I had then fell on the ground, and I heard Levi fall as well. The impact created a ring on my head that made it want to explode. As my eyes were about to close from the pain, I see myself, she was blonde, wearing clothing similar to Levi's, but it was white. She was walking towards me but—I had already blacked out.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Yes it's Y/N. She has blood all over her but she's still breathing."

"Let's kill her."

"Don't, she's not a threat."

It was a familiar voice.

"Our biggest threat is covered in his own blood."

"Let's shoot him in the head."

"He's dead."