0.i

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

0.i; How I had always seen you

- Porco Galliard

[prologue chapter]

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

From the moment I saw her, I had immediately thought of how pretty she looked, even if her appearance—the first time we met, was a mess.

I could immediately tell she wasn't used to not being told off by a person to clean herself up—maybe because she couldn't do so from traveling alone for a long time.

Reiner told me all about her before we'd even met, and to think she'd not remember her life in the Island, I had immediately thought I won the lottery.

I knew her name was Y/N L/N, and because of my selfish desires, her name was Clieo Sasaski for four years.

She was 27, and I was 20, we first met on the gates of Marley, and she looked clueless on where she'd ended up in. She was lost in her own thoughts from the first glance I took on her.

I helped her, even if she was a great threat to our land. She had smooth H/C hair, pretty E/C eyes that widened as soon as I held her shoulder, I could feel she badly wanted to break down, but the look she gave since the start stated that she didn't know the reason why, that's why I gave her my coat, as a sign of comfort.

"Le..Thanks.."

I heard her say, before I nodded and continued on. I was the one who escorted her to the place me and the rest of the warriors were, I introduced her as a close friend, and Pieck immediately clicked with her.

"I agree, Han-Pieck."

I heard her say a name, I knew, it was her comrade. Maybe she saw her in Pieck, which explained how fast they got to know each other, and how they became best friends.

My heart was happy to see her be in better hands the month before she'd arrived in Marley.

I got to know her, and immediately I knew she was a versatile woman. She was just too silent to admit it. She was strong, and she didn't even know that. From all my observations, she was really interesting.

After that, Reiner had talked some sense in me, after I told him I was gaining feelings for her. It was already three months after she came to our land.

"Don't you remember? She's a big threat to us! She may not remember anything but who knows when she will!"

"I still love her regardless of that! I've never made a person so happy before. She means so much to me!"

"It's not my fault if she sees someone else in you."

He responded, and my eyes widened to the shocking information.

"What do you mean..?"

"She already had someone before she was even guided to Marley."

"Why.. Didn't you tell me much earlier?! And.. Who is it..?"

"Because you're such a fool to lose yourself to a Paradis woman!"

I glared at him.

"It's Ackerman she's truly in love with."

I knelt to the ground.