vii

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

vii; Vanilla

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I yelled as I threw a thunder spear at one of Eren's eyes, and slashing the other. Leaving the blades over it and replacing my blades immediately with new ones to slash his arms fast before he could react. Making me groan to every hit I was able to throw. Then to his leg nearest to Porco. Lengthening the sound I made as I dragged the blades around his thigh. After so, I immediately went towards Porco, slashing his nape enough to pull him out. Then flying away to a near safe place. 

While it was happening, yellow lightning surrounded the area. From Zeke yelling once again. Titans were coming.

"PORCO!"

I had tears rolling down my eyes by the second as we landed on the ground. 

"Porco.. ANSWER ME GODDAMN IT!"

I had my hands on his cheeks. His left eye was bleeding, and healing from all the steam coming out.

"Baby please.."

I leaned closer, as I felt his hot breath from all the steam.

"Baby.. Porky.. Pocco.. Babe. Please speak up.."

Even more tears welled up on my eye, before it gave me hope that he'd coughed a couple blood. It landing on my left cheek.

"Porky..? Porco! You're still there! Just talk please I know you're still there.."

"Y/N,"

He gave me painful grin, and I knew he was in so much pain. But my eyes widen to the name he'd called me, he'd just called me Y/N—like how everyone else was.

"Wha.. What do you mean.. Y/N?"

I was questioning reality. I denied it. My head started to hurt.

I quickly pulled him in to a reassuring hug, assuming it was just me day dreaming. There was no way Porco was also involved with this.

"No no, Porco.. It's Clieo.. Not Y/N.."

Then I feel him pull away after a minute. He then placed his hand which was covered—drenched with blood, on my cheek.

"It's really, Y/N."

My eyes widen to his statement. It's confirmed. He has an idea about my past.

"Porco..?"

"Yes, Y/N..?"

"Why are you calling me that.."

He'd coughed up a bit of blood.

"'Cause it's your name,"

He got up and took off the green coat that he now had. With the embroidered symbol of the wings of freedom on it. That's when I knew that he went undercover as a scout.

"No.. No no, no no, NO!"

"I'm so.. Sorry, Y/N."

My eyes had flowed more tears as he helped me stand up. 

"You really shouldn't have met me,"

"I'm a jerk, Y/N."

"What the hell do you mean?! Porco?"

He cupped my cheeks while he stood up himself,

"I took you in for my selfish desires,"

He reached up to the belts he could see on my ODM gear. I had been frozen the whole time watching him unbuckle the harness of my ODM gear and the sound of it dropping to my legs didn't even make me flinch.

"I see you still wore the khaki one."

"Wha..ha... Are you doing..?"

He grinned, as I snap back to reality to put back the harness. So I did. But I caught him walking out of the alleyway we were in. I rushed and rushed to put back the harness but there were too much belts.

After I did so, I plunged myself to a near house and used up the maximum amount of steam to get me to reach him as fast as I could.

"PORCO!"

He had already gone so far and I was trying my best to reach his far distance, even if the houses that I used to fly with hit my legs and hurt me, I carried on.

"I knew you'd put it back."

"No.. No no no no NO! NO! PLEASE!"

"I'm sorry. I can't live with the amount of guilt."

I heard him say before my tears declined as I hear him chuckle. 

"I saw my brother's memories through the Jaw Titan. This proves it, Reiner."

"I've always been better than you."

He spoke before a titan, that looked like Falco, had ate him.

"NO!!"

I watched, not realizing that I was already about to hit the wall. It happened so fast, now I've lost the man I loved.

The wall hit me and I fell off balance. I was now dropping to my death, cause there wasn't a possible way that I could survive a big drop.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"What's an Ice Cream?"

"Shhh.. Just try it, Clieo."

He placed his index finger on my lips before pulling out the coned cream over them. 

"Okay—Fine."

My tastebuds took a bite at the cold white cream. This is what Porco presumed as 'Vanilla Ice Cream.' I feel my teeth ache at it. It really lived up to its name, I thought, as Porco laughed at me for eating it in the wrong way.

"You have to lick it, dummy."

I watched as he demonstrated the way you eat the Ice Cream. My teeth still aching from how cold it was.

"Owww! It's cold.. But sweet! Ice Cream.. Wow. It lives up to its name, you know? Now I feel stupid..."

"It's not a surprise."

"Hey!! I really like it if you wanted to know!"

He smeared the ice cream on my cheeks, the touch from him making my face red; he did it so fast before I would even react, and he started running off. I came chasing him, until we'd ran out of breath and sat on a bench near a canal. To my surprise, he was still laughing at my face that had white substances over it. Feeling his laugh entertain me, I laughed too. Never expecting this feeling to overwhelm me from inside.

"I've never felt this happy. Thank you, Porky. The rumors were false after all, you truly are a happy person."

I see his lips curve up to mutter a smile to me. Then he showed his teeth. His cheeks were all flushed. 

"Correct Clieo! And wrong—It's not Porky.."

I laughed at him before smearing another part of the ice cream on his right cheek and running off like he did.