iii

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

iii; Humanity's Second Strongest

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

    "Good morning."

    I heard before I found myself on a bed. The voice was soft but loud enough to wake me up. Now I know that we've arrived. I suppose we're in Paradis now.

    "Good mor-"

    My eyes widen the moment I get up. The undercut, the silver black hair, the physique was sitting near me, on the bed I was lying on. My hand landed on my cheekbone, and there was a small gauze on it.

    "What?"

    He asked, questioning the glare I had just gave him.

    "You're.. The Captain? The one who carried me to the airship?"

    He nodded as a response. Checking the time for a bit then turning his head back to me. He gave me a horrendous look that made it hard to distinguish his emotion.

    "Radi—Clieo, how was your sleep?"

    He called me.. Clieo.

    Clieo.

    "Why are you calling me that..?"

    "Oh, now you don't want me to call you by your name?"

    I immediately flinch from his tone. It sounded like he was lecturing me when it was just a simple question.

    "Uh.. No.. Um.. Just continue."

    "Tch. Answer my question."

    "My sleep was fine.. Captain!

    I yelled quite softly. I had no idea how this man was. He was nothing like the one in my dreams.

    "Good."

    He got up and took a bag of clothes. It was the uniform I was wearing before I was in here. My eyes rose up to his face who looked at me. It felt so awkward. Then it got to me—I was now wearing different clothes. He watched me get extremely flustered and try to hide myself below the sheets.

    "Calm down. Hange changed you. It wasn't me. To not make you stand out."

    "Oh."

    He lifted the sheets to look at me, leaning closer until he was only centimeters over my face. I could tell he was in denial that I was right in front of him. I felt weirded out. He was staring for too long, untiI felt my cheeks flush from the intimidating activity being made.

    "Sir, Captain, I—.. Where's the coat I have?"

    "It's in the bag."

    "Did you wash it?"

    "No-"

    I immediately took the bag and rushed to get the coat. It turned out that it was underneath the dress I was in. I then wrapped it around me within an instant and felt comfort in return.

    "Why do you like that so much?"

    He had a cold tone. He was so blunt, considering I was already making it obvious that it meant so much to me.

    "Porco gave this to me."

    I watch as his resting eyelids raise. He then shut them and scoffed. There I read his emotions like it were a book. He was upset. Why was he always upset?—No.. He wasn't upset when I had just woke up.