Chapter 9

Shawn's mom came home much later than we thought. But he still wanted us to go out to eat. "Ma'lady" I laughed as he opened the door to his car "Thank you"
"Shawn your seem kinda of distracted" I put my hand over his hand. He flinched. "Beth I want to tell you something and I don't want you to freak out or anything okay?" I nodded. I was scared I liked him but there was also Cameron...
"Beth, ever since the day I met you...I....I couldn't stoping about you. This may sound weird but I even wrote a song. Well it's not completed yet it but I'm working on it"
You know that feeling you get... that feeling when your in a roller coaster and your making your way up. And then before you know it your going down super fast and your stomach drops. That feeling was exactly how I feel right now. "Shawn....I don't know what to say. Wait let me rephrase that I do know what to say. I like you too" He laughed "This is why I like you Beth, you are like so open minded in the good way of course and after this would you want head back over to my place?" He looked at his wrist watch. I looked around for a clock, it was almost 11. We came to eat at a diner you know those 50s diners. We shared fries, we both ordered a burger and milkshakes.
"Sure" I said as I took a sip of my milkshake.

When we got back to Shawn's place all the lights were off. Shawn's family don't look like early sleepers, but who am I to judge. "Can you do me favor?"
"Sure"
"Can you put on this blindfold?" He handed me a velvet red blindfold. Was staring to get weird "You're not going to go fifty shades of gray on me are you?" He started laughing "Oh god no! That would be so awkward".
Both of us were laughing now, I got to say what I said was pretty funny. I put the blind fold on, shawn helped me tying it. Shawn grabbed my hand, I heard him open the door. We started walking slowing, we stopped about 10 steps inside. I heard the door shut loudly which made jump a little. "Keep your eyes close on my count of 3 you can open your eyes" his voice was so smoothing.
"1...2...3" off came the blindfold.