Chapter 3

I was currently at my last period,History,Ms.V was talking about how we need to do a history fair project.She now had a bowl in her had with all the class names on them,she was picking two names that's who were our partners going to be.She was calling more names when i heard mine "Bethany and Zach". Zach was a kid weird kid saying random stuff and nasty "Ms.V I cant do this project I'm going to move soon" Zach said practical yelling."Okay then,Bethany and Shawn you two can be partners" Ms.V answered smiling and setting the bowl down."Now students,please go sit next to your partners while I pass out these papers that will give some ideas on how to do your projects" I feel like this is going to be a bit awkward being partners with Shawn by what happened earlier.I got up and walked over to a desk next to Shawn "What do you want to do the project on?" he asked while writing his name on the paper Ms.V passed out "I'm not so sure".

"Can you come to my house today like around 5:30,so we can choose the topic and start working on this project?" Shawn explained "Umm...Sure i guess I can go around that time.I still have some unpacking to do but i think its fine." I told him "okay here's my address and my phone number,just in case you can come or something." I mouth thanks.We started talking about somethings,to be honest I was surprise that things didnt turn out awkward.The bell ring which meant students were dimissed from school,Shawn and I said our goodbyes and went our own ways.

*******************************************************************************

"Mom is okay if I go to a friend's house to work on a project?" I asked mom.My mom was always very busy raising me on her own was tough.She was always on busniess trips and working late never really had the time for me."Umm...yea sure honey, I wont be here for about 2 weeks i got to go to another bussines trip sorry honey" my mom said looking at me with a sorry look "Its fine mom im use to it.You just go work I will be A-O-K" I laughed with my mom "I know you will i have to leave today so when you come back i wont be here" 

"Okay mom,Im going to go do the rest of my homework" I walked upstairs,went to my bedroom and started working on my homework which wasnt much.

"Honey do you need a ride to your friend's house?" my mother asked "Sure,mom I dont think its that far from here.Here's the address " I handed my mom the post-it note where Shawn wrote his phone number and address."Okay,its not far from here that's for sure.Go get ready so we can leave".I went up to my room,switched my clothes into black leggings and a long sleeve paid shirt."Okay im ready"I told my mom.I grabbed my stuff and headed got in the passenger seat of the car.

***************************

My mom made a stop at a large house,two stories high.I was honestly really pretty from the outside."This is it honey,I forgot to ask you is this friend of yours is it a guy or girl?" I looked at my mom "It's a boy and before you say anything I will be fine and careful.Cross my heart" I made a cross across my heart with my finger."I know honey,i just wanted to make sure" my waved goodbye and left.I made my way to the front door,I rang the doorbell the door swung open.Their was a boy with chocolate brown eyes and brown hair from the way he looked at me he didn't seem happy to see me."Hey Shawn, some nerd is here" I felt really uncomfortable justing standing there like an idiot."Oh yea...I forgot she was coming,sorry Cameron,i have to work with her for a history fair project" Shawn said coming to the front door."Nah its fine i'll just leave" Cameron made his away out the door and when he past by me he punched me in the stomach hard. I tried not emotion "Come in Beth,sorry for the mess.I kinda forgot you were coming," He cleared some stuff out of his couch in his living room. This house was really really nice, and had a big but simple living room. "Sorry about Cameron...are you okay by the way?" 

"Yea Im fine.Your house is really nice" I took a seat on the couch "Thanks, so do you want to get started?" I nodded my head. We started working for about 2 hours,we decided on doing our project on world war 2.We were nearly finished with everything

"Im hungry do you want to eat something?" Shawn asked me.I was kinda hungry i haven't eaten dinner yet."Yea I'm hungry too" He got up and went im guessing to the kitchen "Come here," I got up and followed where he went "what do you want to eat?" "Your going to cook?" i asked him laughing a little. "Yea duh who else is going to make the food?You?" Did he really just say that? "Are saying I cant cook?" 

"Tell you what,you make anything you want and I will make anything I want then we will see who is a better cook" He said with a smirk "Challenge accepted" i said crossing my arms.

Woah long time no see okay so heres a new chapter yay 

I am going to start writing a new chapter on Saturday and update Sunday night or Sunday night .I have been very busy with school guys im sorry.But i will try and follow my plan