Chapter 4

"Wow! You really know do know how to cook" I took a bite of the meat loaf he made "Thanks,I like your lasanga,sorry about what i said and everything that has happen today" he said looking down at his plate "Its okay Shawn I forgive you,lets just forget about it" I really did mean it.I felt kinda bad for him,his being manipulated by his friends,the people he thinks he trust."Thanks lets start over! Hey I'm Shawn Mendes please to meet you" He put up his hand so i can shake.I shook his hand "Hello Im Bethany Brooks please to meet you too" I couldnt help but laugh.

Minutes later Shawn told me if i wanted to stay awhile to watch a movie.We decieded on watching frozen "Let it go let it go the cold never bothered me anyway" I sang along to the song let it go. I saw Shawn laugh while i sang "Like you could do any better" i told him with a challenging face."No no no,dont do that face im not going to sing" he said looking back at the TV "Aww come on please" i whined.He just shook his head.

After the movie was finish I decided on going home.I gathered all my stuff and headed towards the front door,Shawn following me "Bye Shawn" I started going down the front steps "Isnt your mom going to pick you up?" "Uhh no my mom left town for two weeks.I'm just going to go walking" 

"No your not.Come on i will drive you" he said i saw put on some shoes and closed the door."I can go alone you know" I started following him to his car its was a red SUV.He unlock the passenger door and i got in."No you cant especially at night and walking? Are you crazy? Do you know what can happen you could get RAPED OR EVEN WORSE KIDNAPPED?" Is it just me or does he care for me? "Fine" i said crossing my arms over my chest.

After a few minutes we got to my house,I jumped out of the car and headed to my front door "Bye Beth!" I turned around and saw that shawn had said good bye out of the car window."Bye Shawn" I waved good bye at him.I took out my keys and entered my house.I ran up  to my room,and laided down on my bed thinking about Shawn is it just me for am i starting to like him?What im i saying I like him alot,i cant deny it.But the thing is i dont know if he likes me.I never had a boyfriend,well i did but that was when i was in 7th grade and i dont think he liked me anyway he only wanted me to get closer to my used to be bestfriend.So that does not count.

Shawn is a different story he is so nice to me sweet,and also polite.Not like the jerks of his "Friends" If thats what you want to call them. I didnt really want to fall for him knowing how his friends are would be nightmare for me.

sorry guys i have had very busy weeks but here is an update 

ALSO THANKS FOR ABOUT 100 READS NOT MANY BUT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME