Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Outfit Bethany wore to school to the side ->

or to the top   

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Ugh i hate getting up to go to school,like what is the point we have everything we need to learn on the internet or tv.

I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. I look out my bedroom window, its was a cloudy outside and a bit chilly but the birds were still chirping.When my father used to be here we used to the back yard and feed the birds.

I wiped a tear that fell from my eye I closed my window.I head towards my dresser i grab some blue jeans and and baysh white shirt-sweater.

I headed down stairs and made myself a strawberry milkshake. i turned on the tv in the living room since i have a few minutes to spare i went on-demand and watch teen wolf. I have wanted to watch this series for months now.

**************

I headed towards third period,which was English.

I walk into math class finding all the seats taken only the one by Cameron why does the universe do this to me,first its that time of month and then this! Ughhh! Why dont you just send an asteroid to me.

I headed towards the empty seat beside Cameron and sat down.Just breath, breath and forget about it. “Weirdo” i heard Cameron whisper “Excuse me I could be a weirdo but at least I’m not a jerk” I was kinda surprised i had the courage to say that as well as Cameron was. “Whatever” he responded as Ms.Allison walked into the class.

“Well class before the period ends I will assign you a partner and i know you're doing a project in another class but its nothing hard just pick a book read it and do a project about it.Meaning with all the characters and that what they teach you.” Ms.Allison said

Ms.Allison started walking around assigning partners. Like i said i like projects as long as a get assigned with a person that helps me with the project.

*******

“Oh my god really? Just dont let him get close to you don't even go to his house go to a library or somewhere but not his house” Alice told me. She was referring to the partner i got assigned the one and only everyone Cameron Dallas. I so lucky right getting him as a partner oh my gosh im gonna die can’t believe this is true.Not the sarcasm. “ I’m aware of that Alice but let’s talk about something else”.

Right now we were at lunch and we were outside enjoying the cool breeze “Ohh did you guys hear we are having a masquerade ball on Friday,” Max mentioned “and i think we should all go” i’m not into all those dance and stuff like that. “Omg yes,i can have my aunt make our dresses Beth and you suit Max” Alice said

“I-I can't go I have this um...family dinner?Yeah a Family dinner i can get out of ” Max crossed his arms “Really Beth? You are the world’s horrible liar. WE are going to go like it or not its the time for you to get out there.”

“Fine but it doesn't mean I’m going to have fun” i  said taking a bite from my sandwich “Yes you will Beth you’ll see” Alice said mockingly “My aunt will finish the our dresses and your suite in two days just in time for the dance, plus Beth no one will recognize we will all be wearing masks.”

“Okay guys i will go”

All I wish myself is luck no one will find out who i am