Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 

After a few minutes of talking to Alice and Max I went to my third period,Humanities.While I was talking to Alice and Max the nurse came in and told me i could to rest a bit more.

Humanities was close to the nurse's office so I didn't have to walk much.I feel the student's gaze on me, it must be because of the huge bruise on my left cheek.I think it's also because I'm known as "The girl that got beat up on the first day of school".I always hated being stared it always made me feel insecure.

I bumped into someone breaking me from my thoughts also making me drop my books and papers.I bent down picking up my books and papers that have fallen as i gathered my things I saw someone else helping my gather my things.To my luck it was Shawn.

Shawn grab some of my things and gave them to me "Thanks" I told him "No problem," Shawn said smiling "Do you want me to accompany you to your next class?" "N-no thanks I'm good" I said tumbling on my words."Aww come on Beth please" he plead "I guess its fine".

"Why didnt you stop your friends from hurting me" I asked Shawn,popping the question out of no where "How you know that I'm friends with them?" he asked.We stopped a few feet away from my class " Some friends I made told me" He leaned his hand on the lockers,his body close to mine "Okay I'm friends with them,I couldn't stop them I wished I could have but it was to late.I was gonna go back to help you but then I saw two kids helping you. Look your nice,smart,pretty girl but my friends are now your bullies,I have to follow them" Their were sorrow in his eyes.I felt bad for him even though i didn't know him well,I felt like i can be myself with him "Its fine Shawn, I understand you have to do what your friends tell you to do" Before I knew it i felt a warm body embrace over me,Shawn's, I felt protect by him within the hug.Shawn pull away from the hug "I'm sorry Beth" with that he walked down the hall. I entered my class still feeling warm from Shawn's hug.

A/N 

HELLOOOOOOOO Everyone 

I'm so sorry short update I will try to update tomorrow I have been busy with school so i will try to update every 2 days or every week at least once