CHAPTER 7

Please respond to the question below

Chapter 7

"Finally I found you guys! Where on earth have you been?" I yelled at my friends so the would hear me over Groove that was blasting out of the speakers. "We have to say the same about you, lets go I'm getting tired", Max said as we got pushed around by sweaty couples dancing " Yeah, lets go it's already a bit past midnight" Alice looked over at her phone.

We started heading towards the exit when I got pushed and fell on my butt, I really should watch where I'm going "Oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't see you you there", a guy with a black suit and black tie afford his hand to pick me up " It's fine, not many people notices me" I mumbled as I brushed off my dress. I looked up at the guy he was gorgeous, stunning even though I couldn't see him because he was wearing a mask "Woah...",Stupid! Oh god why did I say that.The guy chuckled a bit as he ran his hand through his short brown hair, even his chuckle is perfect. Do I sound like a creep? Oh dear god. "Well I should get going now," I took some steps backwards as I as still looking at the guy "out i go now, towards the exit, yep, bye", I turn to the exit and started walking towards the exit. I just made a complete fool of myself, name me the queen of fools, I'm ready to be crowned.

****

"So do you get it? Or do i have to teach it to you for like the 100th time?" I was currently tutoring Cameron, yes thee Cameron Dallas, all because he can't pass simple trigonometry, how can he be so dumb it's so simple." Bethany quit being so pushy, I get it, be patient" He said as he texted rapidly on his phone, this kid I swear if i have explain this once more I will explode. I reached over him and snatch his phone out of his hands "Hey! Give that back!" I ran to the kitchen, and holded his phone over the drain "Don't you dare Brooks, don't you dare drop that in there" he took a step forward "Another step forward and say goodbye to this," I said as I wiggled his phone in my hand "you are going to pay attention to me, then you will get your little phone back okay?" Cameron nodded his head quickly, I place my phone down on the kitchen counter and lightly pushed Cameron back to the living room. "Okay focus, I promise you will pass this" I started showing him the basic steps, he soon started getting the hang of it as we started heading to harder problems.Cameron was a smart guy, he just didn't know it, he needed someone to tell him and show him that. I started tutoring Cam, a week after the masquerade ball, Mrs.Lucia our math teacher said that I was good at math and said that one of her students need a tutor because they were failing, I stupidly agreed thinking it was anyone other than Cameron. Now I have been tutoring Cameron for about a whole month now, only because like I said he is smart than he thinks he is.Now he has been coming to my house to my house "Done, now can you give me back my phone" he plead "Fine,who have you been texting so much huh?", to be honest I was actually curious every time he comes to my house he always laughs, and immediately replies to whoever she or he, hey you never know he could like the same. "That is none of your business Nerd" I rolled my eyes, I when can i get a nice response from this boy "Okay, you can go now just please do me the favor and study the test is tomorrow", he just nodded his head and left out the back door. This kid I swear.

****

"Have you seen the new girl? I would kill to look like that" Alice mentioned as we both walked together to our second period "She wasn't always like that. She used to be have frizzy hair that you just could not tame, pimples all over her face, braces, and a perfect A student. She used to go to my old school and used to be my friend." Alice mumbled wow. Selena went to my old school, like I said she didn't look like she did now glasses replaced by contacts, long sleeve shirts replaced by a toddler size dress even though it was below 20 degrees outside (beauty hurts I guess), and new balance shoes replaced by 5 inch heels. I wouldn't last 5 minutes in those just give me normal converse thank you. Now she looked like a model from TOP! magazine, did I mentioned that we used to be like best friends but when she past by me she didn't even look at me? She got here a week ago, so I doubt she didn't see me. Some best friend she was. She acted like a spoiled brat and whined a lot to guys.

I got to second period and sat next to Shawn, I haven't really talked to him. "Hey Shawn.." I said to him as I sat down on the metal chair "I don't feel like talking to you right now Beth" there was a sad tone in his voice which made me worried.

Hey guys so I'm back Happy thanksgiving

If there is anything you want to happen new characters, conflicts? Please leave in the comments. Also please vote