Chapter 8

Chapter 8 (Finally!)

It has been days since shawn has talked to me, we have only exchanged some few glances, but that is about it. And to be honest he has me a bit worried. He doesn't talk to his friends much.

I get to the front door of his house, maybe getting some answers. I knock a few times on door, and I am encountered by a girl that was about 11 years old. "Hello, may I help you?"
"Hello I'm Bethany, I came to see how shawn is" she smiled at me "I'm Aaliyah, I'm Shawn's sister. And it's true what he said you are really pretty" I giggled at what she said not really believing her "So Shawn said I was pretty?" I doubt he actually said that "Yea, he talks about you a lot and goes on and on about how pretty and smart you are" I laughed "I don't believe you, shawn wouldn't say that"

Shawn's pov
As walked into the front door of my house I heard her. God... She makes me feel some kind of way I can't explain. But falling for her is going or already is a mistake.
A few weeks ago I was hanging out with cameron and nash. I have notice that for the past few weeks cam has been like daydreaming a lot and that doesn't really seem like him.
~flash back~
"What's on your mind you haven't been acting like yourself lately?" Cameron looked out the window then turn to me. "There's this girl, she's like perfect but...I doubt she feels the same way as I do. I have treated her horribly" I couldn't believe it at first but he had a serious look on his face. Thee Cameron Dallas had fallen in love with a girl. Cam had never been in love with a girl, he only played with them, making them feel special. But this time was different, he didn't seem so cold hearted like the person he is. "So who is going to be the future Mrs.Dallas" he gave me a are your serious look "You know that one new girl that came in a few months ago?".

My heart broke in pieces as I soon realize who he ment. Her. That one girl I had been crushing on for about two months. Out of all the girls he has been with he had to pick her. He doesn't even know her damn name. I tried to calmed myself before returning to talk to him "You mean Bethany?" He nodded.
~Flashback over~

I leaned on the door frame with my arms cross as I smiled to myself. Bethany looked at me and stood up. "Hey shawn, I'm so glad your here, I have been waiting for you your sister has been keeping me company" Aaliyah got up and ran upstairs I guess she new it was her cue to leave. She knew I like Beth, I have been telling her everything that has been going on. I know ,I know it's lame telling my sister about my love life. "Why did come?" I said walked pasts her and sat down on the edge of the couch "Well I wanted see how were you. We haven't been talking a lot and wanted to know if I had done anything to you that made you stop talking to me"

Bethany's pov
Shawn hesitated before talking again "It's not you. It's just something I have going on.It's nothing involving you",I know that something is going on with him "Well then I should get going" I start to head to the front door when I feel someone grab my wrist. "Wait...do you want to go out and eat something?" Shawn asked as he ran his hand through his hair "Sure but what about your sister?"
"My mom is going to come home in a couple of minutes,we can wait till then" I nodded my head as I sat back down on the couch. Shawn and have never been out somewhere although I still have feelings for him I doubt he likes me back.
*********
If you want to send me any book cover or just simple fan mail my email is
mrs.littlefangirl@gmail.com
Sorry guys this is a short chapter
I will try to make longer chapters
Hope you enjoy