[Sharky]

Summary: Sharky falls asleep on your lap during a shoot with Beta Squad, teasing occurs when he does so.

Word count: 1088 words!

Warnings: none

A/n: You are part of the shoot, not the whole video just a short part.

Guess the singer ft. Y/y/u and Yung Filly

y/t/u- your YouTube user

____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

The Beta Squad always joked about how they never saw me without a book.

And that was true.

I never went anywhere without one.

Even in the loudest of concert halls and quietest of libraries I was always found to be buried into a book. (Literally me...)

Whenever we film, I have it on the sidelines whenever I take a break or when the shoot is over, I read my book.

I enter to studio a little earlier than the rest, talking to some of the producers as they enter the set.

Few minutes later I hear the door open to see the rest of the crew walking in.

"Woah, Y/n isn't reading!" Sharky says laughing as he lifts his hands up.

"It's a miracle, welcome back to the real world pal." Niko says as I shoved his shoulder playfully before hugging everyone in the room.

"Look who made it!" Filly says walking in the studio smiling.

"Fuck." I whisper taking my book out my bag.

"You should be happy I'm here, Y/n/n." Filly says laughing.

[time skip]

"Can we get like a duet of all the singers with Y/n?" Chunkz says smiling at the camera then looks at me.

"I- okay." I say shaking my head as they all chuckle.

I stand up and stand next to number 1 as I got a mic from one of the sound guys.

Number 1 gives her song suggestion and we start singing.

While we are singing, I look at Sharky to see him looking at me with a smile.

I look away, smiling as I blush and look towards Filly.

He winks at me with a smirk and he nods his head to Sharky while I roll my eyes.

Once I finish the others, Sharky takes off his jacket and smiles.

I try my hardest not to stare at him as the beating of my heart increased suddenly.

"We brought the right person to bring to a 'guess the singer'." Chunkz says smiling while clapping as I take my seat next to Sharky.