[TBJZL]

Summary: Sidemen Charity Match with a surprise. :D

Warnings: none.
Word count: 1910!
____________________________________________

Y/n pov:

I cheer as the players run into the pitch, sitting down next to Freya in the VIP section.

"Y/n, it's too early for this shit." Freya whines as she leans her head on my shoulder while I chuckle.

I scan the players and smile when I spot Tobi walking into the pitch.

Once everyone heads to the benches to take off their warm up tops, Tobi spots me and smiles.

He runs over toward the bench as takes off his warm up shirt and stands on the bench. 

He places the shirt in my hands and leans in, placing his hands under my chin.

"Shouldn't you be out there?" I say with a small smirk playing on my lips.

"I should but I need my good luck charm." Tobi says smiling as he leans in, pressing my lips to his. 

"Good luck, my love." I whisper while smiling at him as I pull away. 

He smiles even broader than I do. 

"I love you." He whispers as he back away before hopping down the bench. 

"I love you too." I say to him before he turns away. 

I watch him as he jogs onto the pitch, taking his position. 

"You are obsessed." Freya says chuckling.

I look at her while shaking my head as I lean my head on her shoulder.

[time skip]

I cheer as Tobi gets the ball, dribbling it between members of the Youtube All-stars. 

He kicks the ball as it flows past xQc's hands...

The stadium erupts with cheers as the ball hits the net earning Sidemen FC a point.

Tobi runs along the field while placing his hand on his heart before kissing his hand, pointing to me with the widest smile possible.

I roll my eyes with a chuckle as he takes his position while looking at me with a smile. 

Half time approaches as I turn to Freya.

"Are you hungry?" I ask chuckling as she exhales.

"Fuck yes." She replies with a smile.

I chuckle while standing up and grab something to eat in the VIP room. 

I meet Tennessee in there as she's grabbing a sandwich. 

"I feel like I shouldn't talk to you since our boyfriends are on different teams." I say laughing as she shrugs her shoulders. 

"They can't take my best friend away from me, no matter how hard they try." She smiles as I grab a sandwich, sitting down at a table with her.