2-The Dragons

Nuffink head his sister scream and opened his eyes trying to spot Zephyr, he did when he looked behind him and saw his sister's back. At first he didnt understand what was going on until he looked up from Zephyr and saw something that made him dazed.

Nuffink and Zephyr were being held in the air by "DRAGONS ?!" Nuffink screamed as panic setteled in. The Dragons flew down to the floor of the cave they were in, the entry to the cave was the huge waterfall hole where the siblings fell.
Both the dragons set down the siblings, as soon as they did, Zephyr quickly stood up and put a hand out in front of her brother who was still under the shock as to protect him.

The dragons noticed how scared the siblings looked so they quietly backed and sat down as to show the humans that they meant no harm to them. Zephyr wanted to attack and leave no time for the dragons to attack them instead, just as she was lunching towards the dragons Nuffink stoped her.

"Wait, Zephyr ! Dont attack them !!"Nuffink said trying to look convincing,"What-why ? They could kill us !!" Nuffink had never seen her looking so scared before and somehow felt guilty.
"They..Uhh-They seem familiar for some odd reason, dont you think ?","W-well..Uhh-I-I dont know, buts it's not the time to think about why thy might look familiar !! "

"Please, just look at them! I know you'll see it too !" Zephyr sighed still ready to attack at any moment, she started to examine the dragons with her eyes only. There were 2 dragons, one was white with some slight touches of black and bright green eyes, while the other one was black with some white coming frm its paws, the black dragon had crystal blue eyes.

"They do look familiar.." whispered Zephyr so only she could hear herself, she turned her head to the side onlt to see Nuffink with his hand out and his head titled on the other side as to not look at the dragons, he was stepping closer towards the white green eyed dragon that saved him.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING NUFFINK ?! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW !!" Yelled Zephyr at her brother while trying to somehow stop him,"Dont worry Zephyr, I'm only doing what dad told us he did when he met a dragon".

Zephyr stood there in shock as memorizes came flooding back.
Memorizes of Hiccup, their father telling them about his best friend. A dragon known as the offspring of lightning and death itself, a NIGHT FURY. Hiccup had named the dragon Toothless for its retractebal teeth. He had told his children about all the adventures he had with him and he also taught them How To Train A Dragon .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

༉‧₊˚ A/N : Hey Guys !! Sorry For The Late Update, But I Decided To Do Short Chapters But I'll Try To Do As Many As Possible And Post Whenever I Can !! I Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter And Let Me Know What You Think Or Would Like To See In This Story Or Maybe Another One ?? Please Dont Forget To Follow And Vote !! Anyways Love Y'all !! <3˚₊‧ ༉