Episode 9

Outside the Lightning Bolt Society's base, as Lightning Bolts pushed back against the mob of villagers trying to fight their way in with torches, pitchforks and other weapons, Tyrone, Fiona and Wally all held their weapons as the Diamond Cutters surrounded them.

"Okay, so you've chosen to fight, then? Good enough for me." Smithy said as he prepared to swing the mace he was holding, "Diamond Cutters, attack!"

Smithy swung his mace towards Tyrone, who brought up one of his swords to defend, knocking the spiked ball of the mace away as he kicked Smithy away.

"Just let us go, I was about to get everyone and leave!" Tyrone pleaded as Slinger approached him with a crossbow, "I don't want to kill any of you, Fink is gone, Shadow is gone, I've done what I wanted to do!"

"You shouldn't have killed the mayor." Slinger responded, preparing to fire his crossbow as Wally came to Tyrone's side, holding one of his pistols at the ocelot.

"What do you mean, we're leaving?" Wally asked, thrown off by Tyrone's comment as Slinger stopped for a moment from the gun being pointed at him, "Boss?"

"I mean what I said, we're packing up and leaving...they clearly don't want us here, and I've got what I wanted." Tyrone replied, as Slinger jumped into the air, firing an arrow from his crossbow.

Tyrone quickly dodged the incoming arrow, slicing it in half with his sword as it flew past.

Nearby, Fiona stared down Whisper and Claire, as she looked back to see Tyrone and Wally engaged with Smithy and Slinger. Away from them, both villagers and Lightning Bolts began to lose their lives in the fight.

"Fiona, you helped us save Sticks before, and you're not the one who killed Fink. We can vouch for you if you come with us now." Whisper mentioned as Claire nodded, Fiona looking back at the two girls.

"We just want to leave, I was trying to persuade him to come with me, to take the society and run away instead of killing more innocent people." Fiona explained, shaking her head, "I don't know what that gem is doing to him when he uses it. I've seen it and it scares me, almost like it's turning him into some kind of possessed demon."

"Does he have it now? If not, where is it?" Claire asked Fiona, who looked back again at Tyrone and Wally, who began to struggle against Smithy and Slinger.

"If you let us go, I'll give it to you." Fiona offered, "We have no need for it if we're gone."

"We can let you go if you give it to us, Fiona." Whisper offered back, "But we're taking the others in."

Fiona looked back as Slinger managed to knock Wally down and disarm him, and Smithy managed to disarm Tyrone and kick him to the ground.

"Fiona, the Ruby, now!" Tyrone called out in desperation as Whisper placed her hand on Fiona's shoulder.

"He's just going back to prison, nothing bad is going to happen to him, Fiona." She told Fiona, who looked as Tyrone reached his hand out, "Give us the Ruby, and this all ends."

"Let him go. Let us go." Fiona reiterated from before as she reached into her pocket for the Phantom Ruby.

"You know we can't do that..." Whisper declined again as she and Claire both saw Fiona pull the Ruby out of her pocket.

"Fiona, don't!" Claire pleaded as Fiona hesitantly tossed the Ruby towards Tyrone, closing her eyes as she ran inside to avoid the monster that was about to be unleashed, as Whisper, Claire, Slinger and Smithy all looked in fearful shock.

As the Phantom Ruby landed in Tyrone's hand, he immediately felt its power surge through every part of his body, as his eyes immediately regained their crimson glow.

"Get back, now!" Smithy ordered the rest of the group as Tyrone suddenly began crackling with red energy bolts, as he levitated to his feet.

"Hahaha! Now you've unleashed the monster!" Tyrone roared as he fired out numerous beams of energy, erecting four Ruby Soldiers around the Diamond Cutters and another group to help the Lightning Bolts push back against the village mob.

As Whisper, Claire, Smithy and Slinger fought a Ruby Soldier each, the other Ruby Soldiers began pushing through the Lightning Bolts, as the villagers in the mob began to panic, some fleeing back to the village, inside, Fiona ran towards her bedroom as she spotted Mimic breaking into the base.

"Huh, what are you doing in here?" Fiona asked as Mimic pulled out his dagger, heading towards Fiona.

"They don't call me the infiltrator for nothing." Mimic responded as Fiona pulled out one of her katanas to block Mimic's dagger.

"Look, we're just trying to leave! I told the girls that already!" Fiona responded as she blocked another attack from Mimic.

Outside, Tyrone heard Fiona's voice, levitating into the base to see Fiona defending herself against Mimic.

"Leave her alone!" He roared as he sped down, charging towards Mimic, who couldn't react in time before Tyrone punched him, knocking him clean out as he sprawled to the floor, unconscious.

Wally ran in, to see Tyrone standing over Mimic, as Fiona looked in shock.

"Boss, the mob is running away!" He informed Tyrone, who turned around to face him, "We've got casualties on both sides."

"Good...take Fiona to the bedroom, keep her there..." Tyrone ordered as Fiona and Wally both saw his eyes fade to black again, "...I'll deal with the octopus."

"Tyrone, no! It's getting to you again!" Fiona cried out as Wally grabbed Fiona's arm, dragging her back to her bedroom, "Tyrone!"

Outside, after seeing the mob flee back to the village and beating all the Ruby Soldiers, Whisper, Smithy, Slinger and Claire looked around for Mimic.

"Where is he?" Whisper cried as Smithy looked inside to see Tyrone picking up Mimic's unconscious form.

"Tyrone's got him. We've gotta go and get Sticks." He admitted, "She's got the Chaos Emerald, that might be able to help us."

Whisper hesitantly nodded as the group left back to the village. Seeing this, Tyrone grinned, his eyes faded back to black.