Episode 11

As Smithy, Slinger and Claire entered the Lightning Bolt Society's base, Fiona sat in her bedroom, Wally standing at the doorway.

"Wally, let me out." Fiona pleaded as Wally shook his head.

"He doesn't want you to see what's about to happen..." Wally responded as he looked at one of the security camera feeds on a remote screen, "...they're here."

"No!" Fiona cried as she rushed to the door, Wally grabbing her and restraining her as she started crying, "Let me go! Tyrone, don't do this!"

"You couldn't stop him if you tried, Fiona. I saw his eyes...there's nothing but blood and hate there now." Wally told her as he held her back, "Just stay here...you don't need to see what's coming. I've got everyone else leaving through the back...we can't stay here. He's too far gone."

Tyrone watched from the shadows as Smithy, Slinger and Claire stopped in the middle of the now dark bay of the base, Mimic tied to a chair in the middle of the bay, his own dagger still wedged in his shoulder as he barely remained conscious.

"Mimic! Are you okay?" Claire cried as she saw his condition, "Oh my god, what did he do to you?!"

Claire rushed over to Mimic as Smithy and Slinger spotted a shadow jump across the roof, trying to untie him.

"You shouldn't have come...I'm sorry..." Mimic whispered, "Where's Whisper?"

Suddenly, Smithy cried out in pain, dropping his walkie-talkie as Tyrone appeared, stabbing him through the back with a red blade.

"Smithy!" Slinger cried out as Tyrone pulled his blade out of Smithy, pushing him to the ground as he began to bleed out, Slinger readying his crossbow as Tyrone started slowly approaching him, his black eyes unnerving him, "You demon!"

Claire watched in horror as Slinger tried to fire an arrow at Tyrone, before Tyrone caught it in mid air with his hand, tossing it back at Slinger, straight through his chest. Slinger winced in pain as he fell to his knees, and as Claire untied Mimic, Tyrone brought his blade around, decapitating Slinger and killing him in an instant.

Outside, Whisper and Sticks both heard the screams, as Whisper got up, bursting into tears as she prepared to run inside to her friends.

"Wait!" Sticks cried as she got up, running after Whisper towards the entrance.

Inside the bedroom, Fiona heard the screams of Claire, before elbowing Wally in the stomach, forcing him to let go.

"Fiona, don't go out there!" Wally pleaded as Fiona opened the door, sprinting out to the bay.

Both Whisper and Sticks, and Fiona, entered the bay simultaneously to see Smithy's dead body and Slinger's decapitated body on the floor, as Tyrone stabbed Claire in the abdomen, before grabbing Mimic by the throat. Whisper immediately fell to her knees in tears as Sticks looked in shock, Fiona watching in horror as Mimic tried to break free, before they all heard a snap as Tyrone crushed Mimic's throat, his body going limp.

Fiona looked at Tyrone in horror as he turned to her, his black eyes on full display as Wally rushed out to Fiona's side, seeing the bloodbath in front of them.

"Tyrone...what have you done?" She asked as he stepped towards her.

"I've done what had to be done...and now with the power of the Phantom Ruby, you and I can rule together over a world enslaved for everything they've done to me!" Tyrone explained as Fiona backed away in horror.

"N-n-no way I'm going with you..." Fiona stammered as she ran away, as Whisper wiped tears from her eyes in the doorway, as Wally ran out after Fiona, trying to catch up.

"You...you monster!!!" Whisper screamed as anger took over, Sticks having to grab her and hold her back as she tried to lunge at Tyrone.

"Whisper, don't, there's no point, he'll kill you too." Sticks pleaded as Whisper cried and screamed, trying to break free, "Come back with me, we'll get him another time. I don't think one Emerald is gonna be enough."

Tyrone fell to his knees, dropping Mimic's lifeless body as Sticks walked Whisper away. After a few minutes, alone, Tyrone looked around to see the dead bodies of the Diamond Cutters around him, as he reared his head in anguish, screaming at the top of his lungs.

Sticks took Whisper back to the cottage, both in tears after the deaths of their friends, as Sticks checked on Prim in her bedroom, before heading back to comfort Whisper.

"I-I-I'll kill him..." Whisper mumbled in tears, sniffling as Sticks hugged her, trying to comfort her as Prim walked out to see them.

On the shore of the island behind the base, Wally took Fiona to a group of boats ready to take the rest of the Lightning Bolt Society away from Seaside Island.

"Fiona, we're all leaving. He's too far gone, you saw what he did." Wally said as Fiona turned back towards the base and the village beyond.

"I need to stay here and help them. I might be the only one who could help snap him out of this." Fiona responded, "This is all my fault for giving it back to him."

"I'll come back for you in a couple of days, okay?" Wally hesitantly offered, as Fiona nodded.

"Okay. Farewell for now, Wally." Fiona agreed, as Wally nodded back, getting into the last boat as they began to take off into the oceans, as Fiona turned back towards the base, "Why, Tyrone...why?"

The Story Continues in Season 2 of Adventures of Sticks the Badger, coming in late 2024...